September 24-25 Marlboro Gun & Knife Show

The devil visited a lawyer's office and made him an offer. "I can arrange some things for you, " the devil said. "I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls rot in hell for eternity."

The lawyer thought for a moment. "What's the catch?" he asked.

I guess that the people that wait until the end of the show don't konw that most of these people have a shop to take them back too.

<ahem>
offtopic.gif

:D

dwarven1 said:
Nickle said:
Had a clown this year that wouldn't pay the price for odd ammo. Guess he doesn't plan on shooting the gun, nobody else does that caliber.

What was it; 7.63 Mannlicher? [lol]

Ross

IIRC, it was 7.35 Terni (Italian) or something similar, and European military. The guy wouldn't pay $32 for a 20 round box of ammo that's not readily available elsewhere.

My father never got a call for the 7.63 Mannlicher, other than me relaying the info you gave me.

Nickle said:
My father never got a call for the 7.63 Mannlicher, other than me relaying the info you gave me.

Carl's still thinking about it. I think he's nervous about actually putting rounds through through the Mannlicher. Actually, I'm going to start a new thread in the reloading section about a question he has. look for it.

Nickle said:
Cross-X said:
A little slow on the pithy retort, eh, Nickle?

Nah, just a lot of posts happened between your comment and my next visit.

Try harder, counselor.

Yeah, right -- a witty reply 14 hours later is really, really quick!

I think I get it -- I think.

Well, gee, I just didn't check last night.

Besides, I couldn't resist the wise crack any more than you could.

Scary, I've got something in common with a LAWYER.

(Don't flatter yourself, you're not the first.)

Cross-X said:
What, your life doesn't revolve around the comings and goings of NES?

What is this world coming to? :D

Gee, Darius... maybe he's got a real life. (yes, I realize what that's saying about me, too)

Mod Hat ON!

offtopic.gif

OK folks the lawyer jokes mixed in with some genuine gun content has gone on long enough.

PLEASE take the jokes to a jokes thread in GD NOT in the "New England Gun Shows" forum, OK!

There is a gun show happening this weekend, and perhaps folks may want to connect up at the show or ask advice about attending, what to avoid, what to buy, etc.

Let's leave this topic for that subject.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Cross-X said:
Obligatory gun show reference -- I am going to the Marlboro show Saturday afternoon, are you?

No, I'm going Saturday Morning. I guess that there's a black powder thing that three of the people that I'm going with want to go to.

And I have a party to go to in Maine Saturday. So we're all going in the morning.

Why don't you just roll out of bed earlier and come then?

Cross-X said:
C-pher said:
Why don't you just roll out of bed earlier and come then?

I would, but I am Match Director for the IDPA match at Riverside. If I went to the gunshow instead, there might just be a ton of upset pistoleros.

Just tell them that you were getting supplies. It's a valid reason. Just pick up some patches or something.

You're a lawyer, I'm sure that you can come up with a good spin. :D

Cross-X said:
So can we tell jokes at the Marlboro Gun Show?

I hope the mods don't think they can moderate a gun show.I can see it now..Initiating dream sequence.....

NE Shooter: "Hey, nice looking 1911 that dealer has"

LenS: "Four Seasons has them!!! Go to Four Seasons!!!

NE Shooter: " But I was just there,and it was $25 more"

LenS: "Four Seasons dammit,buy it at FOUR SEASONS!!!!"

NE Shooter: "Did ya hear the one about a priest,a rabbi and a M1 Garand ?"

Lynn: "Off topic" Stay on track please

LenS: Thinking " I wish I could edit NE Shooters statement,he was considering buying a gun from someone other than Four Seasons"
He CAN Edit NE Shooters statement! - Edited by LenS-Mod! [wink]

NE Shooter:" Hey the other dealer over there has a nice looking colt revolver....

Lynn: Interrupting "Off topic..AGAIN"

LenS: "I am locking this whole conversation and moving this one outside.We were talking about 1911's,and now the conversation has drifted to revolvers,besides everyone knows Four Seasons has the best revolvers in MA"

NE Shooter:" I think I will get some beef jerky and......

Lynn:" OFF TOPIC!!!!"

LenS: " FOUR SEASONS HAS BETTER AND CHEAPER JERKY!!!!!"

I could go on forever :p

Edited by LenS-Mod: Greg will be gone for a while . . . he's being sent for psychological testing and shock therapy! He should be fine after 6 months of treatments!
667.gif

<ahem> Greg dear, it's Lynne <- please note the "E" on the end? Thank you.

And just so you know, Len has slapped my hand because I've been offtopic. Come to think of it, Tony just did today.

Back
Top Bottom