• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your carry rigs

Nice, you're about a P238 and a 1911 officer's model away from a gun for each day of the week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh those are just the compact/sub compacts. Still got plenty of full size handguns that could be carried

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Current carry collection depending on weather/dress. 38 LCR, 9mm SR9C, 45 cal XDS, 380 LCP, and 40 cal M&P Shield

IMG-20120611-00034.jpg

Is your wife going to let you carry her brand new shield? [smile]

She wouldn't care if she's not using it but I'm in love with the XDS anyway. Well this month

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

aefc22dd-5ac6-c561.jpg

M&P 9c, Desantis Intruder iwb (sometimes my Remora instead), Remora single mag pouch, leatherman, Fenix e-11, Kershaw leek, and sometimes my Maxpedition Micro instead of a wallet.

Edit, and a cheap ass watch that I like... Aquaforce or something tactically gay.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Walther P99c and Ruger LCP.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340770154592.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340770154592.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 175
[offtopic]
At the risk of hijacking this thread, this question has been discussed ad nauseum in the MA laws forum. As an unrestricted LTC-A holder, I have two options for carrying my pistol in my vehicle:
1. "under my control", as you noted, which means loaded or unloaded, preferably concealed and preferably on my person. Anything else may be subject to interpretation by a LEO if you're stopped.
2. UNLOADED and IN a locked hard case (anywhere) OR in a locked trunk, which is not accessible from inside the vehicle (i.e. no hatchback trunks). A trigger lock is NOT sufficient.

That's it... anything else and you're risking loss of of your LTC (or worse).

A trigger lock does NOT satisfy the law with regard to transportation, just an FYI

A trigger lock does NOT satisfy the law with regard to transportation, just an FYI
Yep... That's what I wrote, right?

30Mauser said:
2. UNLOADED and IN a locked hard case (anywhere) OR in a locked trunk, which is not accessible from inside the vehicle (i.e. no hatchback trunks). A trigger lock is NOT sufficient.

Never know when you might have to fight your way back home to the bigger guns. [wink]

makarov.jpg

Nice Makarov! What holster is that?

I'm very much in favor of the minimal, versus the big Crossbreed thing (check out the gargantuan holster in 5-0's post right after your's. Heck, to me a chapstick with pocket change is a bit much to be hauling around.

Last edited:
S&W M640 .357 Magnum with Don Hume Holster

S&W M640 .357 Magnum with Don Hume Holster

Attachments

• SnW 640 357 custom leather.jpg
    SnW 640 357 custom leather.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 130
  • SnW 640 357 custom made grip.jpg
    SnW 640 357 custom made grip.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 114
Mp9 with apex trigger kit
Tlr-1 with strobe
Putbill kydex iwb/owb holster.

6c143448-1358-495e.jpg

6c143448-1363-9ffa.jpg

6c143448-136d-7ccf.jpg

6c143448-1384-8269.jpg

6c143448-13b6-4862.jpg

Never mind the gun, you could use your watch to beat a man to death. LOL. But seriously, how good is a IWB/OWB holster? I've always thought that a holster is best designed for one and not both. Would not mind being wrong, since I have too many damn holsters to begin with...

edc.jpg

What I carry...
Kahr PM9 w/ Crossbreed Minituck IWB holster, 2 extra mags, Spyderco Tenacious, Kershaw Leek 1660, Leatherman Wave.

Attachments

• edc8-6-12.jpg
    edc8-6-12.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 131
^ Perry have you considered getting a different holster? Not sure who might make one for an LC9 w/ a laser, but a nice leather IWB with a reinforced mouth and sturdier clip/loops will be like night and day from that Uncle Mike's. (or whoever made it)

^ Perry have you considered getting a different holster? Not sure who might make one for an LC9 w/ a laser, but a nice leather IWB with a reinforced mouth and sturdier clip/loops will be like night and day from that Uncle Mike's. (or whoever made it)

Good eye, it is an uncle mikes. And YES I want/need a new holster, crossbreed makes the mini tuck for the lc9 with laser, just haven't been able to order it yet.

I bought the uncle mikes the day I bought the gun just to have one

It's better than no holster at all, that's for sure.

When I first started carrying, I went for the cheapest flimsy nylon holster available at the gun shop and it really wasn't secure at all. If I moved at any pace faster than a speed walk the damn pistol would start walking it's way out of the holster.

Whenever you get around to getting a high quality holster for it, you'll notice a big difference in how much more secure the gun is. (not to mention the added ability to reholster without using your weak hand.)

Mp9 with a grip chop.
Dale fricke arch angel.
Spyerco tenacious.

ege7y4yz.jpg

bytuhuzu.jpg

I moved one loop on the archangel for a little more cant, and added foam to the back to allow the grip to ride closer to my body.

utaha5ur.jpg

zume4uza.jpg

qp4fhh.jpg

642 in nemesis pocket holster.
Sig 1911 fastback in stretched out tt gunleather IWB or crossbreed
Lionsteel SR1a and cold steel xl espada (just for the hell of it some days)
Leatherman supertool 300
Gshock
fenix light.

Not shown, Chip Mcormick 10 rounder for the 1911. Sorry for the cruddy cell pic.

qp4fhh.jpg

642 in nemesis pocket holster.
Sig 1911 fastback in stretched out tt gunleather IWB or crossbreed
Lionsteel SR1a and cold steel xl espada (just for the hell of it some days)
Leatherman supertool 300
Gshock
fenix light.

Not shown, Chip Mcormick 10 rounder for the 1911. Sorry for the cruddy cell pic.
What I wouldn't give to see you go through Logan security with that kit! [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom