• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your carry rigs

That looks pretty cool, who cut the grip for you?

Thank you! I cut the grip and magazine myself. The bottom half of the m&p 10 rd mags are plastic so adjusting the size was just dremmel work.

Im no professional, but im not too shabby with a dremel. If i had a larger firearm inventory id produce some holsters.

Im going to pick up a new set of hogue grips and trim the baseplate of the magazine so it its more like a glock 26.

Thank you! I cut the grip and magazine myself. The bottom half of the m&p 10 rd mags are plastic so adjusting the size was just dremmel work.

Im no professional, but im not too shabby with a dremel. If i had a larger firearm inventory id produce some holsters.

Im going to pick up a new set of hogue grips and trim the baseplate of the magazine so it its more like a glock 26.

Very interesting, were you able to retain the use of the interchangeable backstraps?

Yessir!

The bottoms had to be trimmed, the tool had to be shortened, and the hole up the frame where the tool sits had to be widened a bit because of the tapered shape of the tool.

I tried a couple approaches. I cut the small backstrap flush with the frame, i trimmed and shaved the medium and large strap to sit over the base of the tool.

Small:
Picture was taken before final shaving and polishing

agajaqe2.jpg

Large:

vevabuby.jpg

And the first pictures are of the hogue grips.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347910704.081588.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347910704.081588.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 108
How the hell do you sit down with a full size slide on the front of your waist? Serious question. I tried appendix carry with much smaller guns and it didn't work for me when I went to set down at all.

I rocked my g30 on the left and the hk45c w/crimson trace laser on the right going to the supermarket, both rightside in leather owb, a galco with the glock and a mitch rosen for the hk. It felt very comforting and solid. No odd weight shift on one side. All on a galco gun belt with a nice under armor hoodie over it all. Great feeling....

Just arrived today. Awesome sleave (no clip) with tremendous outside textured material to "grab" either clothing material (for IWB) or to place on a nightstand/side table. Fits the 229 like a champ.

Remora (#10 ART) in Sig P229.jpg

Back
Top Bottom