Show me your carry rigs

It was expensive, but I love my Surefire L1. It's an LED with two brightness levels. 10 lumens for 16 hours or 65 lumens for 1.5 hours (one CR123 battery).

+1 for the Surefire L1 Lumamax. The 10 lumens is perfect for everyday stuff... not so bright that you'll blind yourself... but you have the 80 lumens for when it counts.

L1_large2.jpg

Size is GREAT as well. I carry it horizontally on my belt so it's right there whenever I need it and I don't have to dig into my jeans pocket. I use this as a carry pouch: http://www.countycomm.com/inova pouch.htm

$5 for the pouch and it's great quality. One of the very few pouches out there that allow horizontal carry. Pics from the retailer:
x5beltclosed.jpg

x5beltopen.jpg

Ok, I'll play along:

carry.jpg

Firearms and spare ammo are usually one or the other, occasionally both.

Springfield XD45 5" Service w. 13rd mag + 2 spare 13rd mags
Glock 30 w. 10rd mags + 2 spare 13rd mags
Fox5.3 Pepper Spray
Gerber Harsey Air Ranger Blade
Beltman Belt
Ultrafire C2 3W Cree Flashlight

MarkM, are those the Comptac mag holders for the glock mags? Do you like them? I've been looking to get a mag carrier...

They hold the mags well, stay in position on a thick belt, but the two mags are spaced a little far apart for my liking, overall though I like them.

Ok, I'll play along:

carry.jpg

Firearms and spare ammo are usually one or the other, occasionally both.

Springfield XD45 5" Service w. 13rd mag + 2 spare 13rd mags
Glock 30 w. 10rd mags + 2 spare 13rd mags
Fox5.3 Pepper Spray
Gerber Harsey Air Ranger Blade
Beltman Belt
Ultrafire C2 3W Cree Flashlight

Wow, looks like Frank Castle's daily gear.[grin]

Here you go. Just the guns...I usually also carry an Inova led light, my phone and a knife. The S&W PD is in an Andrews Leather McDaniel II which is the most comfortable holster I own. My other carry choices are, depending on the season and occasion, a s&w 642 (usually in the pocket in an uncle mike's holster) and an M&Pc 9mm in a Comp-Tac (which because of the stiffness of the kydex is my least comfortable rig) May be time to get a McDaniel II for the M&P.
Carryrigs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom