Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just for shits & giggles I looked at the NES classifieds for ammo, haven't looked there in months. A guy is selling 1500 rounds of Eley .22 target for $500. I can go on CMP right now and get 1500 rounds of that for around $235 delivered to my front door. Everything else is close to a buck per round. What's hilarious are the guys selling 39 rounds of this or 22 rounds of that. It's insane.

The trades are where it’s at. There are those looking to make bank, and those who know it’s difficult to find replacements but perhaps need more of another or new caliber. You know this, obviously.
Except if the person you’re trading with neglects to tape previously opened boxes resulting in the spilling of 200 rds of 9mm. Avoid those sons of bitches like the plague!😂

I'm struggling here.

This thread is one of the more active on NES. It's all about a single source of ammo.

Very few indeed are able to get ammo from here. Those who do bitch about the price. And those who don't bitch because ammo was taken out of their shopping carts in seconds.

Can someone explain to me why this thread exists???

:)

Still waiting for approval? Just call the girl, she will call back and approve your account over the phone. While you have her on the phone, ask her what what brass it is.
True. She was real nice. She spent sometime looking into my club which has not updated since 2014 (not approved) and then I went to join GOAL right afterwards. I emailed the card picture that night and next day got an email stating I’m approved. Made mad purchases that same evening.

True. She was real nice. She spent sometime looking into my club which has not updated since 2014 (not approved) and then I went to join GOAL right afterwards. I emailed the card picture that night and next day got an email stating I’m approved. Made mad purchases that same evening.
I didn't have a card or anything from goal. I gave her my username and password so she could check my member status. Definitely a hot ticket.

Now I'm pi$$ed. I had them and they were taken out of my shopping cart while I was in the process of ordering? What the hell am I paying a prime membership for?
welcome to the Anti-tsusa club.

Yes. Come to the dark side. Let the hate flow through you.

WTF? I've called 4 times now, left messages each time, and no call-back. I'm still waiting on an order from 11/23. "Processing" and "ASAP."
It took about a month for an order I placed back in November. When I called her two weeks into it, she said a month. With all this horse poop going on, I would imagine two months now.

Strange, she always answers the phone when I call. I should probably send her a fruit basket.

Im not worried about how long it takes to get, as long as I can get the order in.

I can't shoot at my 6.5cm spot until snowmobile seasons over

I had an order that I eventually cancelled with them. It was for 22 in the last scare. It went back ordered for a year at least. And then when they got stock they raised the price and asked me if I still wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom