• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Well Biden is getting in this afternoon. So by next year it will double to $2prYeah, I brought it up because the price is exactly the same as the case of Blazer Brass I grabbed yesterday.
I have got a case of federal 124gr brass I do not touch yet. Good competition rounds. Red army steel is actually ok as well, I did not have many duds with it, if any at all.

anyway, thx so much for posting the alert, now I can stop checking that damn site all day.

I was so pissed yesterday like I was on TSU all day and then I went to get some food right before 3PM and got back around 3:30pm and saw all the posts here that a few things came in stock and was like really??

Still there. Too bad I'm already up to my eyeballs in 9mm. Ok, it's not really too bad. But I got a kick out of some of the answers in the Q&A section for this ammo:

Question:How well would this work in my M&P Shield 9mm 2.0? - Bruce (01/17/2020)
Response:Hi Bruce, you get what you pay for :)

Question:Will this ammo stick or get stuck in a revolver camber? Read some reviews about Tul and Wolf doing that. - Elliott (03/14/2020)
Response:Hi Elliot, you get what you pay for…. Thank you for buying bulk 9mm ammo at TargetSportsUSA.com

Frank

You get what you pay for? @ $600+ per case for steel 9mm they should throw in a lap dance. At .60 per round that shit should shoot around corners.

I get that they’re overwhelmed but what a crappy response.

At least with 308 I think there's tons and tons of surplus sloshing around out there, and the prices don't seem to have kept pace with the other popular rounds.

Anyone else starting to consider the purchase of something in .50BMG? Soon the ammo may be cheaper than 9MM.
.. I cant believe you said that- I just bought another box of 50 BMG... for those times when I get a 50 BMG upper... yeah, I do not have a 50 BMG rifle at home, but just for the principle now I have 50 or so rounds... [smile][smile][smile]

Back
Top Bottom