• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The trades are where it’s at. There are those looking to make bank, and those who know it’s difficult to find replacements but perhaps need more of another or new caliber. You know this, obviously.
Except if the person you’re trading with neglects to tape previously opened boxes resulting in the spilling of 200 rds of 9mm. Avoid those sons of bitches like the plague!😂Hahah

Hahaha, I shot the last of that loose batch this weekend.

But yeah, trades are where it’s at if you have excess of one caliber & need another. I had way more 5.56/.223 than I thought I had and way less 9mm than I thought I. Did a few trades and balanced things out quite nicely. Even got some .38 & .380 although wouldn’t mind having a little more of each of them. I supplemented w some TSUSA orders when 9 was in the low 400’s and CMP .45 which was a bargain at less than 400/case. I can ride things out for a while given the amount I shoot.

Still there. Too bad I'm already up to my eyeballs in 9mm. Ok, it's not really too bad. But I got a kick out of some of the answers in the Q&A section for this ammo:

Question:How well would this work in my M&P Shield 9mm 2.0? - Bruce (01/17/2020)
Response:Hi Bruce, you get what you pay for :)

Question:Will this ammo stick or get stuck in a revolver camber? Read some reviews about Tul and Wolf doing that. - Elliott (03/14/2020)
Response:Hi Elliot, you get what you pay for…. Thank you for buying bulk 9mm ammo at TargetSportsUSA.com

Frank

My issue is obviously this stuff is cheaper than the brass that comes in and its all the same price. Like if this stuff was $450-$500/case vs $600/case for brass then yea it makes sense but man $.60/round for steel is painful

I just remember buying this last year for $130ish. Just making a comment on how much the price has been increased to the current situation.
I understand, I only state my deep skepticism regarding chances to see that price to go down in next 6months. Will see.

My issue is obviously this stuff is cheaper than the brass that comes in and its all the same price. Like if this stuff was $450-$500/case vs $600/case for brass then yea it makes sense but man $.60/round for steel is painful

Yeah, I brought it up because the price is exactly the same as the case of Blazer Brass they delivered yesterday.

Last edited:
Yeah, I brought it up because the price is exactly the same as the case of Blazer Brass I grabbed yesterday.
Yea its crazy like even when they had their target sports brand 9mm brass in. They posted it for $.42/round. It sold quickly then they posted it again a week later when they had more at $.60/round and this was a few weeks ago its like WTF?

Back
Top Bottom