Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I'm of the same opinion. I've shot all those cheapo brands. X-force, Sumbro, that Bosnian brand I forget the name. They all shoot fine. I've shot them in various calibers too. And I agree that not all domestic brands are gtg. I've had plenty of bad experiences with winchester in 22 and 9.
Belom? I liked Belom... a lot.

Belom-Ammo-9mm-Luger-Ammo-110878.jpg

Mongrels make good pets...

These brands, I've found, to be excellent range ammo. I have put thousands of rounds of GECO and a case or two of the Republic (steel) down many of my pistols without
any issues. I wish I could say the same for some of the junk Remington, Winchester and Federal have been putting out...

Buy what you like... I buy what works.
I don't really have any experience with those brands, and have not really heard a whole lot about them. I guess what you say about the Remington, Winchester, and Federal is true enough. Maybe I'll give that Belom a try. Will keep my eyes peeled for it next time I'm out.

I don't really have any experience with those brands, and have not really heard a whole lot about them. I guess what you say about the Remington, Winchester, and Federal is true enough. Maybe I'll give that Belom a try. Will keep my eyes peeled for it next time I'm out.
I'm a "I'll try anything once" guy. If I like it, I buy more.
If it turns to shit over time, I stop.

Igman

1000-Rounds-of-.223-Ammo-by-Igman-1.jpg

Belom was just as good. And don't discount Aguilla or Armscor.
Ah. I thought we were talking 9mm. The Igman in 7.62x39 and 5.56x45 is excellent. Have not tried it in pistol calibers...

Not sure about this ammo. My APC9k chokes on it. I think it is really weak shit...
Yeah, I have no experience with this load in Brass. The zinc-plated steel was fine in my semi's.
I also really liked the Sergeant Major Munitions in Zinc/Steel 9mm.
It almost looked like nickel cased. Shot very clean and accurate for indoor range use. (50 feet or less)
Tula-Ammo-9mm-Luger-Ammo-112083.jpg
Tula-Ammo-Round-9mm-Luger-Ammo-112083.jpg

Last edited:
There is a lot of pistol and rifle ammo in stock but for some reason 12 ga sabot slugs have been out of stock for a long while.
what is up with that?

There is a lot of pistol and rifle ammo in stock but for some reason 12 ga sabot slugs have been out of stock for a long while.
what is up with that?
Another vendor who ships to MA has Browning 12 gauge sabots for $17. Free shipping on $99 orders. Also 2 boxes left of brenneke 3" sabots for $25

Also cape gun works ships ammo

Wow Fred and Denise are closing up shop. Their pricing as of late wasn’t all that competitive.
But they were decent early on in the Rona panic. Bought A LOT of x39 and x54r over the years from them.
View attachment 701605
Sucks seeing small businesses close, but a 45 year run is pretty good. Probably going to finally relax.

Back
Top Bottom