Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

either the cci 124 or the s&b. I prefer 124grn but I probably like s&b more. some of those other brands I've never used before. My2c.

S&B, then magtech and blazer, then geco and sumbro, then Winchester and armscor, then republic (steel cased)

But they'll all go bang.
So they all pretty much look like range ammo and all likely to go bang. Any preferences as far as the brass for reloading? Are any known for inferior brass? (I know the CCI is alum)

The Geco. Why spend more.

Nqrt6FU.jpg

🐯

I've not shot much of the Magtec in 9 so I can't speak to that. But I've put two cases of it in 40 180gr in the last year and change and it worked really well. My go to in 9 is Fed 124,S&B 124 then CCI 124. In that order. As a side note I went through a case of Remington Green and White box 124 earlier this year and it worked surprisingly well.

I do. I like to practice to improve my own accuracy with my guns. If one type of ammo is more accurate than others, I'd prefer that one.
What I was getting at by saying that, is that at the distances people typically shoot pistols, accuracy of the ROUND isn’t really a huge factor…accuracy of the shooter plays a bigger part. It’s only when you get into longer range/rifle shooting that accuracy/precision REALLY come into play.

Have you considered learning to reload? I’m not a big pistol shooter, but I’ve made some crazy accurate pistol rounds for dirt cheap.

What I was getting at by saying that, is that at the distances people typically shoot pistols, accuracy of the ROUND isn’t really a huge factor…accuracy of the shooter plays a bigger part. It’s only when you get into longer range/rifle shooting that accuracy/precision REALLY come into play.

Have you considered learning to reload? I’m not a big pistol shooter, but I’ve made some crazy accurate pistol rounds for dirt cheap.
This, 100%

Slow firing at a paper target doesn't do sh*t if your goal is to be proficient for a defense situation.

Quick draw and shoot is what you want combined with transitioning to several targets.

In this scenario, pretty much all cheap factory ammo will be equal.

Steel challenge or USPSA action pistol are better real life practice sports than shooting at a piece of paper and seeing how tight your group can get.

Can you slide me two boxes?
I’ll offer to bring you half of one of my half orders after it gets shipped to Kentucky, but it will have to wait until I come back to MA in late may/early June.

We can meet at a CrossFit gym and will just walk around and make fun of the trolls in the MGTOW thread.

3 way. Meet at the gym. I will ship @76Too half of his part, you ship him the other half.

Bonus of meeting at the gym:
- I show you how to work out with proper form.
- we can be racist together.
Can you slide me two boxes?
I’ll offer to bring you half of one of my half orders after it gets shipped to Kentucky, but it will have to wait until I come back to MA in late may/early June.

We can meet at a CrossFit gym and will just walk around and make fun of the trolls in the MGTOW thread.
💀 [rofl]

What the f*** is MGTOW? And crossfit people are annoying.

Back
Top Bottom