• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Original Bob's Indoor Public Shooting Range and Gunshop (Salisbury, MA)

I went today and it was great. Really great vibe and easy going range/shop. They have a great selection of firearms for rentals, must have had at least 25-30 rental handguns. I was really impressed with the staff and their recommendations. I was trying a variety of compacts and a worker suggested I try the Ruger SR9c. I hadn't even considered it, but he said the trigger was amazing. I took his advice, tried the SR9c, and loved it. I think I will be purchising one very soon!

If you want a range with friendly folks, and a wide array of rentals, then give Bobs a shot. It's not the flashiest place, but its very comfortable.

Just came from there today with a couple guys from work. It's nice they have the stove on. If you split the range fees it's a good deal.

Wanted to give a big thanks to Original Bobs.

Back in early January for my birthday I dragged my wife there to take her shooting for her very first time. She loved it and is now applying for her LTC.

To make it even better, I entered the gun raffle and won! Today I picked up my new S&W Bodyguard Revolver.

I will definitely be back

Brought some buddies shooting for the first time...$65 for a lane, Sig Mosquito, 300rnds of Mini-Mag and some Zombie targets? Not bad at all.

I had a rifle shipped there but they haven't called me back yet and it's been a long time.

Im going to give them a call tomorrow.

I know you cant shoot high powered rifles at bobs, but can you shoot 12ga slugs?

Im headin there tomorrow

Had a great day at bobs today. Took my girlfriend there to get her more comfortable shooting before she applies for her ltc. I got some more practice working on shooting my LCP.

An employee, Aaron, talked to me for a while about parts for my AR and advice on my next pistol.

I was very impressed with the ruger sr9 i rented.

Had a great day at bobs today. Took my girlfriend there to get her more comfortable shooting before she applies for her ltc. I got some more practice working on shooting my LCP.

An employee, Aaron, talked to me for a while about parts for my AR and advice on my next pistol.

I was very impressed with the ruger sr9 i rented.

I probably saw you then. I was the one buying the Mosin Nagant haha

I had a very good experience as well there. Aaron is actually very nice, knowledgeable, and one of Bob's sons. He and his brother work together there. I hung out for over an hour asking lots of questions and they were helpful and cordial the whole time. I haven't used the range yet but I plan on fixing that PDQ.

I bought a rifle at Bob's, great staff and service. Everyone took the time to answer all of my questions, offered some solid advice on shooting technique, overall a great place to do business with. I rented an LC9, a pistol I am interested in, range was well lit, plenty of room, didn't feel rushed, again, a great experience. LC9 had a bit more bark than I expected, but it's still on my list. I will probably do all my indoor shooting there, and take advantage of the many pistols they have to rent.

Back
Top Bottom