The Price Gouging/Everything Shortage Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another point to consider. This may seem like a goldmine for those gun shops in the short term, but I'm sure they are looking at a very uncertain future. Right now their supply chain has dried up. They can't get more inventory if they wanted to. The profits they make out of what it in their shop right now may have to last them a while.

EXACTLY!

People are selling what they have in stock for a little more BECAUSE they know they're not going to get a shipment again from now through ???, which means they'll basically have ZERO income until that happens.

Even IF a supply shows up of 223, lowers, AR's, or whatever, the mom and pop gun stores are usually THE LAST to get stock. There are just too many big fish that will muscle out the little retail shops.

I agree that dealers won't be seeing much in the way of mags, ammo and new stock AR's in the near future. The channel is dry.

But higher prices could boost the supply of consignment guns. At these prices I'm thinking of selling guns and ammo. I stocked up a bit and it may make sense to monetize some of my stuff.

we'll its why i decided to go all in and bid on a 1700 dollar bravo M4 mod 0. its a gun i would get if i wanted an AR platform. who knows when bravo will have stock in to supply anything in the near future. granted now comes the pain if i actually win the bid but at least its something . money you can get back in time. can't jump back in time to make something pre-ban

Just bought another AR receiver just in case at the price they were last week before all this nonsense. Big thumbs up to Brian at B&K sales!

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

we'll its why i decided to go all in and bid on a 1700 dollar bravo M4 mod 0. its a gun i would get if i wanted an AR platform. who knows when bravo will have stock in to supply anything in the near future. granted now comes the pain if i actually win the bid but at least its something . money you can get back in time. can't jump back in time to make something pre-ban

Oh FFS.

Things are indeed crazy. I went to three stores today and none of them had any 219 Donaldson wasp...

[smile]

But seriously, I saw two ar platform rifles at sports authority in south Nashua. One was 800, the other 1500, both had camo jobs. Think they were Remington.

step away from the PC, you will be happy when you are outbid.

$1700 bucks lol.

There was a guy on another forums that needed a new transmission for his truck,it was all done and ready to pick up,he said screw the transmission and went and bought an AR instead.He said his girlfriend might leave him because she has been driving him 60mi round trip to work and was help paying for his transmission.

I RAWFALed pretty hard on that one.

I took my buddy to buy a wasr 10 ....well they're no longer 629 but 1250 I'm feeling like I need to sell my three i have . Didn't think Obama could stimulate the economy but he did

I go on a cruise for a week and I come back to this insanity.

Sucks as I was thinking of buying an sks ak or ar this winter anyway. Now the retard pricing is pushing them out of my reach.

I go on a cruise for a week and I come back to this insanity.

Sucks as I was thinking of buying an sks ak or ar this winter anyway. Now the retard pricing is pushing them out of my reach.

I bought my Yugo 59/66 back in August and was looking for a Norinco last week but even SKS' are not immune to this bullshit.

I bought my Yugo 59/66 back in August and was looking for a Norinco last week but even SKS' are not immune to this bullshit.

You would think sks being milsurps and mostly c and r they would be immune. God just crazy, and 1250 for a was r 10 hot damn that's insane, I wanted to add an ar10 or AK but at these prices for get it!

You would think sks being milsurps and mostly c and r they would be immune. God just crazy, and 1250 for a was r 10 hot damn that's insane, I wanted to add an ar10 or AK but at these prices for get it!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=323008232

Over 3 days left!? $404 right now.
gbetha.gif

Jeez, I got my Cherry's Import Yugo from a member on here for wayyy less than that.

Ya I'm processing a checkout right now for four uppers we'll see

Supposedly they make excellent lowers and have some great uppers, the one I was looking at was sold out. [thinking]

Looked for some primers and powder tonight, widener's is wiped out of most stuff. Pretty wide spread panic going on, hitting everything gun related, I took inventory tonight and found I'm better on some things and worse on others, have to do some scouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom