To All Mass Residents Thinking of Leaving

I have family up that way and it beautiful. They now have a Walmart and some restraints in the area also.

Cheap to live, but not much work in the area.

The Walmart has been here for almost 20 years now. It didn't just pop up last year or something. [smile]
Lowes and Home Depot came not long after.

That is normally how it works. So, make sure the land is at least 11 acres so it is possible to remove an acre from current use and still have the required 10 acre minimum.
Acreage is like space in a gun safe -- even if you buy twice what you think you'll need, it won't be long before you're wishing you had more.

Acreage is like space in a gun safe -- even if you buy twice what you think you'll need, it won't be long before you're wishing you had more.
Yup.... I bought 200 in Maine and I had been wondering if I bought enough.... The property to the south had a beautiful large brook running through it that would be nice to own. But some billionaire bought it all up so I can stop wondering if I should get more. Now I just wonder what the billionaire is planning.... His logging roads have bits of blue paint sprayed on various trees and boulders... Hopefully he doesn't eff it up but with his border still being a mile from my building site, hopefully it won't be too awful.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yup.... I bought 200 in Maine and I had been wondering if I bought enough.... The property to the south had a beautiful large brook running through it that would be nice to own. But some billionaire bought it all up so I can stop wondering if I should get more. Now I just wonder what the billionaire is planning.... His logging roads have bits of blue paint sprayed on various trees and boulders... Hopefully he doesn't eff it up but with his border still being a mile from my building site, hopefully it won't be too awful.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I wish I had 200 acres up in Maine or NH, guess I need to start pinching my pennies a little harder to get to work on that....

Back
Top Bottom