Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

I always enjoy your videos. i especially liked the Owl vid.

The coyotes have been really active at mine as well.

Bob
I kinda liked the pissin yote so far lol

I do love them all. Wildlife being so active give me hope that nature is still thriving and I am actively managing my land for habitat and future health.

I kinda liked the pissin yote so far lol

I do love them all. Wildlife being so active give me hope that nature is still thriving and I am actively managing my land for habitat and future health.
Dan,

Ive put three or four to work the last week in different spots in town. See what I get on them after a week during the rut. Still seeing a lot of yotes and deer at night only. Kinda what your cams are showing.

I shot a little buck on the east side of town last week, but hoping to get something bigger......Im traveling on Thanksgiving week, so season is ending early for me, and I had to work this week, Ill get out only a few more times...... so Ill be pulling the cams Saturday before I leave, as even though they are mostly on private land, I don't trust wandering shotgun guys that much not to fxck with them.

Sorry I hadnt gotten to that stand yet.....your free to put it up and use it if you have time. I can't see myself getting to it until after Thanksgiving.

They describe this model of camera as "low glow." It does seem to garner more attention than some other cameras I have.
View attachment 546817

Unless sufficiently distracted...
View attachment 546818

I haven't checked my Bushnells in a couple months, but they do attract some looks.

My Moultrie Cell cams do too. If I don't have the delay set, sometimes i get a long staring contest between the critter and the camera.

Screenshot 2021-11-29 at 10-52-20 Moultrie Mobile - Moultrie Mobile.pngScreenshot 2021-11-29 at 10-53-11 Moultrie Mobile - Moultrie Mobile.pngScreenshot 2021-11-29 at 10-53-55 Moultrie Mobile - Moultrie Mobile.png

Back
Top Bottom