• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

waaf's spaz equates gun owners to....

Blood thirsty trigger happy nut jobs. Listening to the radio this morning, they were talking about star bucks banning open carry weapons, and through whole segment that half brain spaz continually mocked gun owners. Think should blow up their emails about it.

His "job" on that show is just to be the weasel moonbat antagonist so there's "appeal to both sides" from a listener-ship standpoint. Smoke and mirrors nothing more.

what a stupid shit.

IIRC the carrie lady on there has been out shooting before, and i remember her as being vocal, unleash her on this quivering vagina.

When he said something to the effect of "People need to learn to mind their own business. If you see someone getting mugged or beaten or kidnapped, you don't step in. You walk away and mind your own business." I was very tempted to call in and ask him how he'd feel if that someone getting assaulted was his son and everyone took his advice and just ignored it.

I really hope it is just his radio personality and that in real life he isn't such a flaming racist, hypocritical, retarded moonbat that he portrays on the show.

i met this guy at my friend's party last year who actually worked on the show. I asked him about Spaz and he basically just laughed and said, "yea, that dude is as stupid in real life as he is on the show"

I actually met him once some years back. He told me it was mostly an act. He seemed pretty down to earth.

Didn't he get investigated by the FBI?

When he said something to the effect of "People need to learn to mind their own business. If you see someone getting mugged or beaten or kidnapped, you don't step in. You walk away and mind your own business." I was very tempted to call in and ask him how he'd feel if that someone getting assaulted was his son and everyone took his advice and just ignored it.

I really hope it is just his radio personality and that in real life he isn't such a flaming racist, hypocritical, retarded moonbat that he portrays on the show.

I've been listening for about 8yrs, from what I can gather, his real life isn't too far off what he professes. low life scum moocher, I'd hit his live in though..[smile]

Kali Lombardo - Playboy's Miss Social

- - - Updated - - -

I actually met him once some years back. He told me it was mostly an act. He seemed pretty down to earth.

Secret Service. He threatened Barry on the radio.

Secret Service. He made a vague threat against Obama shortly after the 2008 election. Something like "If [Obama] does that, then I'll take matters into my own hands".

yeah he is a fool, but the others on that morning show are pretty pro gun. I am sure they beat him up pretty good.

what a stupid shit.

IIRC the carrie lady on there has been out shooting before, and i remember her as being vocal, unleash her on this quivering vagina.

Matt from Down Range Firearms Training had her out at the range for a new segment or something like that.

he was all for getting a gun permit like 3 years ago. I think he may have been deemed as an unsuitable.

Either way, I remember him from living in Lowell, he thought he was badass because he was on the radio, but the girls laughed at him and were more into D-Tension from FNX.

There's a lot to like about Lowell.

that show (and station) jumped the shark years ago. too bad because i agree with most of hill's political leanings. but i listen to radio for good music, not opinions and descriptions of girls in the studio.......

he has said more than once that police should be able to search you or your vehicle at will, if you have nothing to hide then what's the problem

he sucks, that show sucks

Admittedly, I have not listened for over a decade. When he made a veiled threat and the .gov tightened his shot group, did he go on the radio and piss and moan about his 1 A rights violation?

Spaz is an idiot and always has been.

It's too bad that when he quit they didn't lock the effin doors behind him. I wanted to call in this morning but had too much going on at once.

Admittedly, I have not listened for over a decade. When he made a veiled threat and the .gov tightened his shot group, did he go on the radio and piss and moan about his 1 A rights violation?

no, in fact he was away from a mic for a week, IIRC. He has made the comment 'I'll never be able to own a gun' because of the SS investigation. It seemed that it really rattled him

Back
Top Bottom