• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

waaf's spaz equates gun owners to....

A couple of years ago I was at home (NE OH) and the radio guys were discussing guns during the morning show. None of it was negative or disparaging. The show went on for several hours, and it was all good.

The absolute WORST thing that station did was let Kevin Barbary walk out the door. That guy had more talent than all of their hosts combined.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

i spent 20 mins on hold waiting to correct a pile of stuff they where saying (starting with the cop who called to say open carry is illegal in mass) but I ran out of time and had to start working and they were starting another bit

Jesus Christ on a f'ing stick, y'all sound like a bunch of cynical bitchy old grumpy men.

Pathetic..

You don't like the show? Then don't listen to it, end of story.

F'ing A, I've seen senior citizens in a knitting circle bitch less than a lot of you.

I can't stand him or that girl they brought on to the show so I stopped listening. I always wished someone would bear the snot out of spaz!

Damn, my only Military experience was as a member of the WAAF Air force.
It was back in the 70's when they broadcasted from the Cocaine Realty Building in beautiful down town Wistah.
I'm glad I never re-upped.

I'll have to find my AAF Wings and sell on E-Bay like this guy.

The fact that there is a thread about him/ the show at all proves that Spaz/waaf wins and shows how effective he is.

If you listen and shout at your radio, they won.
If it gets you riled up and tell your coworkers and friends about it, they won.
If they get people to call in to say how stupid/ wrong he is, they won.
How many Hill man threads have there been lately, they won.

My take is that this proves the guy is effective, and plays his role well.

Hate to break it to you, but spaz quit a year ago. They are doing a toy drive (with the marines) and free coffee. Just a reason to be late to work

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Does he win if I change the station when I hear his voice?

The fact that there is a thread about him/ the show at all proves that Spaz/waaf wins and shows how effective he is.

If you listen and shout at your radio, they won.
If it gets you riled up and tell your coworkers and friends about it, they won.
If they get people to call in to say how stupid/ wrong he is, they won.
How many Hill man threads have there been lately, they won.

My take is that this proves the guy is effective, and plays his role well.

Does he win if I change the station when I hear his voice?

Absolutely. if you tell people that you tuned in, heard him, can't stand him and switched the channel, yes.

And they get bonus points if you happen to mention what he was talking about and how much of an ass he is or how much you disagree..

And extra extra points if that person you mentioned it to tunes in to see how much of an ass he really is.

Then I guess he didn't because outside of these 2 statements my only reaction is to change the station. The only reason I'm mentioning it now is to point out that there are likley more people like me who just change the station and don't give him a second thouhgt. You may be right that there are more people giving him free advertising than there are tuning out, but some people just leave without a word.

Absolutely. if you tell people that you tuned in, heard him, can't stand him and switched the channel, yes.

And they get bonus points if you happen to mention what he was talking about and how much of an ass he is or how much you disagree..

And extra extra points if that person you mentioned it to tunes in to see how much of an ass he really is.

Then I guess he didn't because outside of these 2 statements my only reaction is to change the station. The only reason I'm mentioning it now is to point out that there are likley more people like me who just change the station and don't give him a second thouhgt. You may be right that there are more people giving him free advertising than there are tuning out, but some people just leave without a word.

Been there. Years ago I was a regular WBCN listener. One morning while I was driving to work Laquedera went off on an anti rant. I changed the station and never listened to it again. This is the first time I've mentioned it to anyone. And no promotional value since the station is in the dustbin of history.

Back
Top Bottom