• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

waaf's spaz equates gun owners to....

Greg Hill is supposed to be retiring next year so he can focus on his Sudbury restaurant. Radio appears to pay well.

too bad - I miss the days of the AAF-BCN wars. I remember waiting by the button to record music, hoping the ******* DJ wouldn't talk over the beginning. then ****ing napster came in and pretty much changed the face of music forever.

That morning show is so F'd out I haven't listened in years. Best of luck with the restaraunt Apparently I haven't missed much.

Last edited:
Greg Hill is supposed to be retiring next year so he can focus on his Sudbury restaurant. Radio appears to pay well.

too bad - I miss the days of the AAF-BCN wars. I remember waiting by the button to record music, ....

Do you remember WCOZ?

I still have a WAAF bumper sticker from the early 80's somewhere in my attic. It is blue and red and has records on it. Remember the big fireworks at Worcester Airport? (Carl will chime in here, I bet.)

Or these?
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03775.JPG
    DSC03775.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom