Walmart and Ammo

Just back from Raynham. There is a reasonable amount of ammo in the cases but there are already some holes in the popular stuff. Picked up five Federal .223 bulk packs, 55 grain, FMJ @ $34.97 /100. Felt bad so I left a couple bulk packs for the next guy. LOL They were not sure if they have any back stock left on .223.

Also picked up five Federal, 9mm, 115 grain, FMJ, RN Value packs @ $19.97 /100. Again I felt bad so I left one value pack behind for someone else. 22LR Federal, 550 rounds, 36 grain, HP, is going for $19.97 . I left a couple of them behind too...

Got my ammo fix. I should be good for the next month now, maybe. [smile]

[rofl]looks like you scored, glad I got there before you![rofl]

thanks for you guys pointing out that Raynham finaly started selling today. just picked up a few boxes of .40 ammo and finaly got to sight in my new laser.

Wow, that's great pricing. I've tried 3 WMs up here in New Hampshire and that ammo is $23.97. I wonder why it's so much cheaper in Mass?

I have noticed the two NH Walmarts near me have bumped up the price on Federal 9mm 50 packs to $12.97 The 100 round packs are NEVER in stock these days. Haven't seen any in over two months.

I just bought three boxes of federal 9mm 100 round value pack at the Raynham Walmart today! They are priced at $19.96 per box. Sweet deal!

last time i was in raynham was a couple months ago at about 2 am and the manager on duty said that the guy with the license was going through a divorce, so that put a hold on his license. she also said no one is telling the real story but she didnt give a shit haha. im also glad to know theyre selling again, but slightly pissed yall beat me to that beautiful stock they had

Back
Top Bottom