Why are there so many Glock Haters?

Do you guys bring a container of grey poupon with you to the range, too? [rofl] [wink]

-Mike

Yeah, I use it to smear on Glocks to make them look better!!!!!

BTW, I have no problem with the Springfields, or my Kahr PM9. Just something about "Glocks".

it's the Team Glock support network that pulls people in. it's like the Masons. you get to hang around with other people just like you, and discuss the inner secrets that only Glock owners know. like that it really is true that it's impossible to shoot one fast and accurately.

You mean that even with a trigger reset of only 1/10" it's impossible to shoot one fast and accurately? [laugh]

Yeah, I use it to smear on Glocks to make them look better!!!!!

BTW, I have no problem with the Springfields, or my Kahr PM9. Just something about "Glocks".

And those damn crazy kids with BMW's!

Do you also wear black dress socks with a robe and slippers while yelling at the people walking by to get of your lawn?[smile]

i had a g22, i agree it comes apart quickly, and is eay to clean. however i do not like them

at all. i didn't like the grip, the grip angle, and the trigger. i really like 1911's

I tried out a G23 when Boston PD was upgrading from the G19. That was 1994, bought mine that year.
Have a G30 as well, don't like the grip on it as well as the 23. I have the rubber 'sock' on the 23, love how it feels.

I love glocks. I usually hate, on principal, things that are popular. I also love all my other guns equally... tho i do tend to cuddle with my beretta more.

I have gone into gun shops where people won't even deal with you if your not carrying a glock.

Bah... again reminds me of xbox 360 - ps3 and ford - chevy

Let me make is clear in this thread. I pick on Glocks because a lot of Glock owners are like Apple apologists. I do it because it's good comedy and an easy target. Glocks shoot great and they are reliable. They are just not my cup of tea. Who knows I may end up owning one some day since they are like $20 each.

Let me make is clear in this thread. I pick on Glocks because a lot of Glock owners are like Apple apologists. I do it because it's good comedy and an easy target. Glocks shoot great and they are reliable. They are just not my cup of tea. Who knows I may end up owning one some day since they are like $20 each.

Sounds like you are cracking the door open to come out of the closet. Come on you can do it.

I have lost faith in you, Derek. For shame. (The correct answer is, I'd rather own poison ivy. At least it is treatable.)

My dad has a Walther p99 and it has functioned perfectly from day one when he bought it new. He now has about 500 rounds through it. And it is a .40 [smile].

Last edited:
Hmmmm

Say all you want but here's some numbers!

1. Out of the eighteen Glocks I rent/five are the most popular.
A. 17,19,21,22,23

2. On the average week, these pistols shoot 12-15,000 rounds collectivly
2.A - The lions share of rounds go through the G-17/19

3. They hardly ever fail!

4. Most see thousands of rounds between cleanings.

5. My G-21 has over 130,000 rounds logged. (Still has all the original parts)

6. My 21 still puts rounds in the same hole

Love them or hate them - NOTHING can take this kind of abuse and still keep working!

PS: I'm a 1911 guy,have over forty of them, but the G21 comes home to defend the family!

PSS: Derek - it's the best twenty bucks I've ever spent [banana]

Another happy Glock owner at the range.

a634040691593886564.jpg
Must be the "C" model... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom