Wilmington 3/1, 3/2

I'll be there. I plan on wearing the black NES hoodie from the group buy a while back. They guy who sold me my S&W 500 at the last Wilmington show said he found the factory case for it when I bumped into him at the last Marlboro show and he will bring it to me tomorrow. I'm pretty pumped, at the very least I get to walk out with something no matter what, haha.

I'll be there tomorrow mid-late morning. Got to meet fellow NESer 50 BMG who's helping me with a Mosin project.

I'm hoping to find the girl vendor at the Marlborough show with the "full rack" on display. I have to remember to bring plenty of dollar bills and dark shades.

just use the old trick public safety people use for dealing with dead bodies, a little dab of vaporub under the nostrils.

Here's a quick guide regarding the show:

No one here knows what will be there. Its around $12 to get in. If you're looking for something in particular, you will probably be let down. If you're expecting to get a great deal, you will probably be let down. There will be guns, there will be ammo, there will be gun parts, and there will be accessories (including flea market type crap that has no business at a gun show). Some guns, gun related stuff, and ammo may be overpriced, some may be priced well. There will also be a line to get in. It will be a long line and there will be one for at least a few hours. It will get crowded inside and some people may stink because they don't wash their ass.

When you come home and sign on here to read this thread, or one related to it regarding the show, some people will say it was great, some will say it sucked. Some will say they saw something that shouldn't have been there, some will talk about a former female NESr using her boobs to sell merchandise, and some will bitch about the random flea market crap that doesn't belong at a gun show. A few people will reply with deals they got and remark about how much they enjoyed the show.

That's about it.

Here's a quick guide regarding the show: No one here knows what will be there. Its around $12 to get in. If you're looking for something in particular, you will probably be let down. If you're expecting to get a great deal, you will probably be let down. There will be guns, there will be ammo, there will be gun parts, and there will be accessories (including flea market type crap that has no business at a gun show). Some guns, gun related stuff, and ammo may be overpriced, some may be priced well. There will also be a line to get in. It will be a long line and there will be one for at least a few hours. It will get crowded inside and some people may stink because they don't wash their ass. When you come home and sign on here to read this thread, or one related to it regarding the show, some people will say it was great, some will say it sucked. Some will say they saw something that shouldn't have been there, some will talk about a former female NESr using her boobs to sell merchandise, and some will bitch about the random flea market crap that doesn't belong at a gun show. A few people will reply with deals they got and remark about how much they enjoyed the show. That's about it.

Based on this info, well worth $12. I particular love the boobs part.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

I'll be there around noon sat with some combo of camo on as I'll be coming from coyote hunting. I will smell. I will try to act very fudd-ish to fit my attire. I will offend others with my camo and smell. It will be better than the show

will you be using coyote urine as cologne?

I'm going - looking for a S&W 15-22 Purple Platinum for my daughter - she turns 7 this year. Also stopping by Precision Point in Woburn to pick up my PSA blem - been a little too busy, but tomorrow is the day.

I'll see if I spot any NESer's and see if any NES hats or stickers are around for me to buy.

Going right after I stop in Woburn - so it should be before 1PM.

I'm thinking about going but I'm not sure I want to pay $12 if there's not going to be any ammo, ammo cans, holsters, etc etc anyone know if I will be able to find these types of accessories? I might buy a firemarm but it has to be a good deal really just looking for accessories

I'm thinking about going but I'm not sure I want to pay $12 if there's not going to be any ammo, ammo cans, holsters, etc etc anyone know if I will be able to find these types of accessories? I might buy a firemarm but it has to be a good deal really just looking for accessories

There is tons of ammo and acessories at this show. It may, however, not be at a price you're willing to pay.

-Mike

It's going to be very cold and the line to get in is going to be long. I suggest that everybody help keep the line moving by having $11 and their coupon or $12 in their hand ready to go when they get to the ticket window.

Back
Top Bottom