17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

You left out the part where Arbery then attacked them.
He went hands on first .
A minor but not unimportant part that the liberal press likes to gloss over too.

The son Travis was at his drivers door, he went to the front of the truck, Arbery went to the front of the truck as well, all that is on video.

“A demonstrator outside the Kenosha County Courthouse told Fox News Digital’s Michael Ruiz that he thinks the verdict will go in Kyle Rittenhouse’s favor, but that he’s “worried about Kenosha because I don’t want to see nobody hurt.

The comment comes as five protesters in support of Black Lives Matter have gathered outside the building, along with a trio of counter-protesters. “I am for peaceful protesting. I am for free speech,” the demonstrator from Milwaukee said. “I am here to support Kyle Rittenhouse because I’m a constitutionalist, I believe that he defended himself,” he added.“

If these 8 demonstrators mix it up, it could mean riots, looting and burning 😅
I guess we’ll know soon. It’ll make it easy to tell if 17 buses of Soros paid hood rats, heroin addicts and psychopaths show up.

Rosenbaum was hospitalized following his second suicide attempt. He was not on any meds. At the riot he's shouting "shoot me, ******, shoot me"(not too bright at a BLM inspired riot). So he chases a guy with an AR and shouts "f*** you", and charges at him.
Sounds to me like he was on a literal suicide mission.
Soros sure knows how to pick ‘em

On Howie Carr tonight there are supposedly 2 on the jury that are holding things up. They are afraid their names will be released and worried about their family.

On Howie Carr tonight there are supposedly 2 on the jury that are holding things up. They are afraid their names will be released and worried about their family.

They're right to be concerned, even without the weirdo in the courtroom filming the jury and the judge's milquetoast rebuke of that behavior.

No matter what the verdict is, their names will all be available to motivated people by COB on the day the case ends. In this day and age, it's inevitable. It's just too impossible to stay hidden from determined searchers nowadays.

If it was me, I wouldn't be particularly worried. But that's easy for me to say. I do believe that if that Carr report is correct, this judge won't accept that on the first or the second try...

Why wasn't the trial moved? Seems ill advised to have it in Kenosha in the first place.
Maybe the defense thought they could garner local support.

I mean 99% of people on here would be sympathetic to him.

But you take the chance of it getting moved to a deep blue city.

If you have it in Kenosha your jurors probably remember the riots and even if it is blue that would aid your defense.

I would think anyways

If 2 are afraid of riots or whatever, they should be taken out of deliberations and replaced with two alternates.

No.

If the two are afraid, but believe he's not guilty, they should man the f*** up and live up to their responsibility. This isn't about their fears; it's about their obligation to their own little corner of whatever "justice" system we have left. I think this judge will tell them that, and sternly.

It's called jury DUTY for a reason.

I guess we’ll know soon. It’ll make it easy to tell if 17 buses of Soros paid hood rats, heroin addicts and psychopaths show up.
Maybe the defense thought they could garner local support.

I mean 99% of people on here would be sympathetic to him.

But you take the chance of it getting moved to a deep blue city.

If you have it in Kenosha your jurors probably remember the riots and even if it is blue that would aid your defense.

I would think anyways
Look at a map. Find Kinosha, Wisconsin. Contemplate your definition of ‘deep blue city’. 😞

Look at a map. Find Kinosha, Wisconsin. Contemplate your definition of ‘deep blue city’. 😞
I said even if it was deep blue.

Versus moving the trial to somewhere that would be deep blue like chicago say

I dont know how it works when a trial is moved.

But I assume the prosecution wouldnt want it located somewhere in the texarkana area just like the defense wouldnt want it in the bay area.

But I assume the prosecution wouldnt want it located somewhere in the texarkana area just like the defense wouldnt want it in the bay area.

It's a state trial. They'd need to keep it in Wisconsin.

No.

If the two are afraid, but believe he's not guilty, they should man the f*** up and live up to their responsibility. This isn't about their fears; it's about their obligation to their own little corner of whatever "justice" system we have left. I think this judge will tell them that, and sternly.

It's called jury DUTY for a reason.
SMASHED the LOVE button! 😍

Do you know how I know you haven’t looked at the map yet???

Back
Top Bottom