.22 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Mossy 44US
913338_CWArk-M.jpg

rifleprofile.jpg

Edit for build list
Lower AWS Zombie
Magpul (UBR, MIAD, Bad lever, AFG2, MBUS, trigger guard)
Badass ambi selector 45degree not 90
Giesele combat trigger

Upper is dedicated CMMG 16" evolution 2 with 11" Troy battlerail.

Very Nice! That is a sweet rig, you've inspired me to get a black .22 :)

Pitanh: NICE COLLECTION! I'm really amazed at some of your rifles. The Hakim air rifle trainer for one.

Smith & Wesson M&P15-22, MagPul AFG and rail covers:

8e83bf10.jpg

I LOVE this thing, always comes to the range with me. I just wish I could get 30 round mags. I might paint the stock FDE to match the MagPul accessories or see if I can get one from S&W.

.22 pr0n:

2011_05_28_5952.jpg

2011_05_28_5953.jpg

2011_05_28_5955.jpg

2011_05_28_5960.jpg

just picked up this Ruger 10/22 last Thursday... brought it to Woodcock Sat & Sun.
Accuracy is killer... ordered the Tech-sights Saturday, they arrived today!!

hope i didn't kill the accuracy! ;)

Rear and front before:

2011_06_13_6008.jpg

2011_06_13_6009.jpg

2011_06_13_6010.jpg

my wife saw me head down to the basement with the rifle and the hammer...
i should've taken a picture of the look she gave me!

After:
2011_06_13_6011.jpg

2011_06_13_6012.jpg

2011_06_13_6013.jpg

2011_06_13_6014.jpg

waiting for the sling swivels to come in from Uncle Mike's, and the sling....

Holy crap you take some nice pictures!! I'll attach some pics of my .22's here later tonight...

A cool little engraved Italian .22long.
Beretta 21A
Beretta 87
Ruger MKIII Target.
I also have the same Springfield .22 rifle that radioman posted, but I didn't feel like moving a bunch of stuff out of the way to get that rifle out.
gung001.jpg

Last edited:
Been jonesin' for a S&W Model 18, 4" revolver. Just picked this guy up. The seller had bought it used, NIB and unfired and only put 100 rounds through it before I got it. To try it out I poured 400-500 through her. It shot amazingly well. Great trigger. Bore to cylinder alignment is nuts on.

Here is the 18-4 made in 1980 with box, tools, and the original numbered grips on the side. I put the target grips on 'cause they felt sooooo-goood!

ndtnnp.jpg

fu51dz.jpg

1538rbr.jpg

FIRST PIC-1905 h&r top break , ruger single six \\\\\ SECOND PIC-marlin 60(old style) , rossi match pair .22/.410 , sears model 21c(winchester 131) \\\\\\THIRD PIC-marlin 60(new model) , reminton fieldmaster pump .22's.jpg .22 rifle.jpg .22.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics(cell phone)
the rossi is my daughters from last years b-day and the marlin 60(old style) will be given this year.

Had this TruGlo red dot laying around, thought it should work well on my 15-22, it's a 40mm tube with a 5 MOA dot.

56b622e8.jpg

6aff011a.jpg

397c8393.jpg

575ee69b.jpg

Thinking about picking up one of the FDE Magpul MOE stocks, and their back up irons, as well as a USGI sling to finish it off.

Last edited:
Thinking about picking up one of the FDE Magpul MOE stocks, and their back up irons, as well as a USGI sling to finish it off.

I put a Magpul FDE stock on mine, along with Magpul FDE grip, and it all fit fine. Some small rear spacing issue on the grip, but no big deal, just a smaller gap where it rounds into frame. The stock fit fine, I believe I purchased the "commercial" size, not the mil-spec. Also, I collapsed it all the way, then put the pin from the original stock back in. Drilled a little hole right below the lever that unlocks the stock, and stuck it in so that you can't depress lever, therefore you can't move stock. Totally not noticeable.

I'm still waiting on the rest of my FDE components (covers, front mono grip). Thing is scary looking.

FIRST PIC-1905 h&r top break , ruger single six \\\\\ SECOND PIC-marlin 60(old style) , rossi match pair .22/.410 , sears model 21c(winchester 131) \\\\\\THIRD PIC-marlin 60(new model) , reminton fieldmaster pump View attachment 18576View attachment 18577View attachment 18578

sorry for the crappy pics(cell phone)
the rossi is my daughters from last years b-day and the marlin 60(old style) will be given this year.

Boy, the wood on the older model Marlin is so much nicer than the newer one. Why don't they finish them with that nice gloss any more? And what ever happened to the white spacers?

Rear sight might be backwards, thought it will still work. I have the same exact problem with my rear Magpul sight, I can't get my 3x magnifier over the top of it... The Magpul rear is just unusually high and makes for clearance issues... Nice setup tho, I have 90% of those parts on mine.

S&W M&P 15-22
Magpul Stock
Magpul Grip
Magpul Sites
Barrel Shroud
UTG Bipod

I put a Magpul FDE stock on mine, along with Magpul FDE grip, and it all fit fine. Some small rear spacing issue on the grip, but no big deal, just a smaller gap where it rounds into frame. The stock fit fine, I believe I purchased the "commercial" size, not the mil-spec. Also, I collapsed it all the way, then put the pin from the original stock back in. Drilled a little hole right below the lever that unlocks the stock, and stuck it in so that you can't depress lever, therefore you can't move stock. Totally not noticeable.

I'm still waiting on the rest of my FDE components (covers, front mono grip). Thing is scary looking.

Awesome thanks for the info! I got the AFG and rail covers on there now, I am loving the AFG and not getting my hand chopped up on the cheese grater. I'll have to put in an order for one of the stocks pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom