3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

Unless the "service recipient has communicated to a qualified mental health professional or behavior analyst an actual threat of serious bodily harm or death against a reasonably identifiable victim or victims" it doesn't apply. And if it did apply, the "shall immediately report the service recipient to local law enforcement" presumably would have already happened.

If the doc does, in fact, glow... academic anyway.

I didn't say to not get an LTC - I stated that if you accept that other MUST get one to satisfy some qualification in your view then you support and condone the infringement.
And that statement is true no matter how much you deny it...
So…I said if you are a citizen and have an LTC you should be able to carry in a school….If you don’t have a LTC and carry it would make you a criminal.
What ever you need to make of it feel free. It won’t hurt my feelings

I live and work in Nashville. Yesterday practically every conversation inside and outside the job was dominated by this event. The overwhelming mentality among about fifty I spoke to is heartbreak at the tragedy followed by pride at the LEO response.

Several friends serve on Metro PD, two of which responded to the scene. Couldn't say much due to ongoing investigation but they likewise were pleased with how their team responded. Still understated and professional -- primarily just pissed that it was necessary and lives lost, wishing they could have resolved it faster. One said, "I didn't know my car could drive that fast." Apparently those two who neutralized the threat are about as squared away as officers can get for tactics, policy, and relating to the public. Exactly who you want on the force.
Thanks for sharing that. “I didn’t know my car could drive that fast” hit me hard for some reason. Too real. Outstanding work.

So…I said if you are a citizen and have an LTC you should be able to carry in a school….If you don’t have a LTC and carry it would make you a criminal.
Citizen:

Nothing in the Text of the 2nd nor the Historical Tradition of regulations in the US allow for the states to restrict the right of the people through licensing.

See, your perception of the right guides your speech

See, your perception of the right guides your speech
I can see you can’t let it go… and are clearly hung up on this…..it is my knowledge of the law where I reside…… I am not living in a fantasy, MA will ever have constitutional carry. I would recommend you make your peace with it….. it will make you a happier man

Edit: Happier person. Sorry.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that. “I didn’t know my car could drive that fast” hit me hard for some reason. Too real. Outstanding work.
Yeah, he told quite the story. Said most active shooter calls are BS, but dispatch said a few things like 'six callers' and 'active scene' and 'camo pants' that made him scramble to the scene. Truly outstanding story I wish I could share more of because it paints those officers in such a positive light. The city should be proud. I thanked him for it and he minimized, saying, "Nah, I didn't do shit." I responded, "No, Uvalde and Broward County didn't do shit. You embarrassed them by showing how it should be done."

Yes. 28yo at parents house.

Haven’t heard through media but I this thread rumor that ‘it’ was autistic, so that could explain 28 yo living with parents.
That context of autism came from a Hale family friend whose kid went to school with the shooter, so pretty reliable.

They aren't insane by any stretch.

They have a disorder and for whatever reason have been convinced that their disorder is "normal". When someone goes against that narrative, they get defensive and with the help of politicians and the media, they are acting outside the lines of decency (antifa)

Drag shows have been a thing since I can remember, for adults. There are nightclubs that cater to this entertainment, and nobody cared, or at least I didn't or anybody that I knew.

Now they are bringing the shows to children, grooming them. Denying this fact and making counter accusations of phobic" or "intolerant" is a tactic the alphabet mafia uses marginalize any dissent..

Problem is the insanity is now hidden and what is hidden is forgotten by today's useless public
I would gladly have it hidden over sitting at a cafe enjoying a croissant and hearing it yelled in my face with an airhorn nearby!

But I agree with you, our society is getting dumber and does not see the issue with these weirdos in paramilitary gear threatening violence against a group of people simply because that group is viewed as the majority and they’ve been taught to go against them because they’re the “establishment” and the “oppressor.” The obvious problem with that asinine thinking is that they are becoming the very people they swear they defy with their acts of civil disobedience which generally always spill into looting, rioting, and other lawlessness.

There is a clear domestic terrorist movement here and if these goobers don’t denounce it outright and if they don’t tell their xirs/xims/zirs/zims to denounce it there is going to be a serious problem.

There is a clear domestic terrorist movement here and if these goobers don’t denounce it outright and if they don’t tell their xirs/xims/zirs/zims to denounce it there is going to be a serious problem.
The problem is, their (the ximx etc, and the Establishment) response is, "The f*** YOU gonna do about it?"

I noticed that in the video too - but I'm pretty sure the "pushing" that you mention is something happens within a trained team as a non-verbal "cue" or command that the person being pushed should move forward. If you watch videos of SWAT teams or of infantry/marine squads in combat you see that move happen a lot. If there was actual shooting going on - a verbal command might no be able to be heard - you need some way of communicating over all the loud noise.
Spot on as usual.. that wasn’t a push.

It’s very similar to how when you enter a building you have your hands on the officer in front of you… it’s a team sport.

So much better than the officers response to the other shooting where it was more of a tactical retreat or stand still and make jokes…

My wife makes $12.17 an hour working as a paraprofessional working with a special needs girl 1 on 1. She makes $16/hr for 1 hour if she has to clean up the girl if she messes herself. Her take home pay every 2 weeks claiming Married 1 on taxes is $564, working 35 hours per week. She has elected to take her pay over 52 weeks.

Municipal workers are excluded from minimum wage in MA. My wife dedicated numerous hours to being a teacher representative in talks with the school to ensure raises for teachers and other concessions while she continues to get paid less than minimum wage.

However, it is her dream job, she understood the pay when she took it. It is on me to make up the difference.

As the father of two special needs girls who have 1 on 1, please thank her for what she does. It takes a special person to do that and they're not paid nearly enough. If you were closer I'd ask if she's interested in doing a little moonlighting (at better than $16/hr). We have made some lasting bonds with some of the people that have worked with the girls and they still come to the birthday parties, etc. Two of them are mentioned in my will & the girl's special needs trust. I always tell them, working with our kids will change your life.

NYT (3/29): ”The three weapons included a military-style semiautomatic rifle, one handgun and a small 9-mm carbine, Mr. Aaron said."

How'd the NYT Editor miss not calling a Kel-Tec Sub2000 a military-sytle assault weapon?

As the father of two special needs girls who have 1 on 1, please thank her for what she does. It takes a special person to do that and they're not paid nearly enough. If you were closer I'd ask if she's interested in doing a little moonlighting (at better than $16/hr). We have made some lasting bonds with some of the people that have worked with the girls and they still come to the birthday parties, etc. Two of them are mentioned in my will & the girl's special needs trust. I always tell them, working with our kids will change your life.

I passed this along to my wife, and she laughed and said thanks. She also wondered how close to the cape "SE mass" is haha

I’m a NH citizen and I go to multiple schools in my SAU and carry. Even as a basketball coach….it comes out sometimes. Zero f***s given, and even the commies know they can’t do shit.

Best news today

Talk about fing up your life in a single moment. She went from having the world’s cushiest job as press secretary for a liberal, getting licked by the media all day, to being unemployed and unemployable for the foreseeable future. Maybe she can start her own podcast or YouTube channel with all her free time now!

Talk about fing up your life in a single moment. She went from having the world’s cushiest job as press secretary for a liberal, getting licked by the media all day, to being unemployed and unemployable for the foreseeable future. Maybe she can start her own podcast or YouTube channel with all her free time now!
true shit never sinks - and i bet she will be reemployed in no time.

also, she said nothing that side does not truly believe into.

Back
Top Bottom