3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

true shit never sinks - and i bet she will be reemployed in no time.

also, she said nothing that side does not truly believe into.
True enough, but she’s going to have to find a private sector woke special interest to work for now, state employment is off the table for her.

Watch the video at the top of the article. In the video the captions claim the door was busted down and flash grenades thrown in. Pictures taken after the search show the front door boarded up.

Photos reveal inside of Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s house where she hid guns
Got it.
However, there's a number of unanswered questions for which certain assumptions are being made.
The only other residents of the home were it's parents, presumably both at work. That's question number 1. I'm fairly confident in assuming the parents were not at home to open the door.
Question 2 is whether the parents had even been identified or contacted yet. If they had not, then rapid entry would be a very reasonable response given that in such instances the perps often shoot other family members before going off to kill others.
Question 3, it's quite possible the parent(s) gave permission for rapid entry and search.
Question 4, the reporter claimed flash grenades were used. We all know how accurate media reports are. I don't think most reporters would know (or care) about the difference between a breaching shotgun, which I would guess to be the likely tool used to open the door, and a flash grenade.
Question 5, did police toss in flash grenades after breaching the door?
Question 6, was there something in it's manifesto that gave police reason to respond as they did?

Bottom line for me is I'm not going to condemn, or condone, police actions based solely on media reports, particularly initial ones.

NYT (3/29): ”The three weapons included a military-style semiautomatic rifle, one handgun and a small 9-mm carbine, Mr. Aaron said."

How'd the NYT Editor miss not calling a Kel-Tec Sub2000 a military-sytle assault weapon?

Too easy to refute.

I don’t have links but I’ve seen references to two assault weapons and a handgun in other sources I’ve read

I am not sticking up for the officers in uvalde. But this engagement scenario is a lot different.

The shooter in uvalde was barricaded in a room with live children using them as a shield.

The shooter in uvalde had the superior position.

This idiot was out in the open alone with no cover and minimal risk for collateral damage.

The two engagement scenarios are completely different.

This response may have been text book. But that is only because the shooter afforded them that opportunity in this case.
Valid points. I'm just saying this one went the way it should have.

The initial officers at Uvalde 'should' have done the same thing. Things got bogged down, one of Newton's Laws came into effect. It's hard to regain momentum once you stop.

Talk about fing up your life in a single moment. She went from having the world’s cushiest job as press secretary for a liberal, getting licked by the media all day, to being unemployed and unemployable for the foreseeable future. Maybe she can start her own podcast or YouTube channel with all her free time now!
Must’ve been drunken tweet.. or at least I hope so..

Had an unscheduled fire drill, or false alarm today.

I stopped my kids at the door, stuck my head out, nothing odd sounding, scooted out of the building. Was talking to another teacher at lunch, mentioned how the alarm spooked me, she asked me why. I said part of our drill, taken from real events, was the bad guy would pop the fire alarm to create confusion and move kids towards a known exit point concentration. She just said she didn't want to talk about it, 'too raw' still. I just left it alone, but damn, some people don't want to learn.

Yeah, he told quite the story. Said most active shooter calls are BS, but dispatch said a few things like 'six callers' and 'active scene' and 'camo pants' that made him scramble to the scene. Truly outstanding story I wish I could share more of because it paints those officers in such a positive light. The city should be proud. I thanked him for it and he minimized, saying, "Nah, I didn't do shit." I responded, "No, Uvalde and Broward County didn't do shit. You embarrassed them by showing how it should be done."

That context of autism came from a Hale family friend whose kid went to school with the shooter, so pretty reliable.
In one sense, it doesn’t change a f***ing thing, but in another, it kinda changes everything, mainly the media narrative we are being fed.

So sad for your community, thank you for sharing this inside info that will likely never be released by the MSM.

The trans community is being led to believe that there is some identifiable, geniune, and imminent threat against them. Their identity is their life, thus rejection of their identity is viewed as a belief they have no right to life. This paranoia is being made worse by a media and political ideology inciting panic and telling them to fight back, that it's okay to use physical violence on people for merely using wrong pronouns.

To them, misgendering is like calling a Black person a n****r right to their face.

The trans community needs to grow up, there should be trans people within the community speaking out and telling others that violence isn't acceptable. Where are they? Caitlyn Jenner could be someone who takes center stage as a trans spokesperson to denounce this shooting and change the culture within the community.
Going back to your analogy, Caitlyn is an Uncle Tom. Viewed exactly the same. Same as several other 'non-activist' celebrities.

Spot on as usual.. that wasn’t a push.

It’s very similar to how when you enter a building you have your hands on the officer in front of you… it’s a team sport.

So much better than the officers response to the other shooting where it was more of a tactical retreat or stand still and make jokes…
Yeah, it’s an ‘I’m right here, I got your back, keep going, eye on prize’ type of thing.

It’s how men do things.

Talk about fing up your life in a single moment. She went from having the world’s cushiest job as press secretary for a liberal, getting licked by the media all day, to being unemployed and unemployable for the foreseeable future. Maybe she can start her own podcast or YouTube channel with all her free time now!
I hope she gets ‘the system’ good and hard!!

Facebook’s Woke Squad is still alive and well, the only thing holding her back from getting a job there is that they’re laying off people thousands at a time.
Can you repeat your last statement please?? Not for any real legitimate reason….other than I’d just like to read it again.

shit being posted by the left is the scariest shit
history repeats itself. nothing of that is new, and it all is very well structured and organized. read it, it is classic - the part of "terror is the quickest way to new society".
people just prefer not to see what is right in front of them all the time.

I stopped my kids at the door, stuck my head out, nothing odd sounding, scooted out of the building. Was talking to another teacher at lunch, mentioned how the alarm spooked me, she asked me why. I said part of our drill, taken from real events, was the bad guy would pop the fire alarm to create confusion and move kids towards a known exit point concentration. She just said she didn't want to talk about it, 'too raw' still. I just left it alone, but damn, some people don't want to learn.
Lots of women just can’t deal. It’s a problem.

Know your enemy, always be vigilant.

Well done. I wish I could be at my kids schools more often….luckily they are not fun free zones.

The shit being posted by the left is the scariest shit I’ve seen in a long time. It’s a true showing of how far gone our society is.

I never thought I would actually see the union fall apart in my lifetime. Holy hell.
Know your enemy. They are incorrigible.

It’s gonna go hot soon. Shock and awe. Hopefully there will be no more commies left to see, but you get the idea.

So many live in a bubble pretending almost everyone is kind and gentle. They don't realize they're projecting their own attitude and criminals don't think like they do. Events like these stress the bubble and they're afraid of what they'll see if it pops. They're sheep, and I don't mean that in a derogatory way.

Everybody at church knows I stand around in the back, doing head counts and flipping the lights as needed, etc. Only a couple of my wife's friends have asked why I don't sit with her. She explained situational awareness, somebody with eyes on the entrances and parking lot, etc. They laugh and say "oh, bad guys". But we've had a couple shootings in the news since then and I think they feel a little reassured now. Whether they do or not doesn't matter. I don't need to pop that bubble. Everyone in the room should be allowed to focus on worship and the message, either oblivious or knowing security has been delegated to a few.

Lots of women just can’t deal. It’s a problem.

Know your enemy, always be vigilant.

Well done. I wish I could be at my kids schools more often….luckily they are not fun free zones.
I swear I'm doing something wrong as a sub. Kids walk up to me to see if I'm subbing their class and react negatively when I say 'no'. When I say 'yes' they smile and walk away. It's rewarding in it's own way, but no way you could do it at the pay and pay any bills at all.

But at least there's one pitbull in the school if something bad does happen. I hope the bill gets signed after this mess. Around here, it's more likely to make it happen than not.

Maybe onlyfans? There's someone for everyone on the internet.

I’m reading some CNN coverage because I was curious about how they planned to cover this.

They’re being very careful to avoid any pronouns at all in dealing with the shooter. In their own phrases, they just keep calling her Hale. Then, when quoting, it’s obvious that others have used pronouns when talking about her, but CNN replaces them with (Hale).

So many live in a bubble pretending almost everyone is kind and gentle. They don't realize they're projecting their own attitude and criminals don't think like they do. Events like these stress the bubble and they're afraid of what they'll see if it pops. They're sheep, and I don't mean that in a derogatory way.

Everybody at church knows I stand around in the back, doing head counts and flipping the lights as needed, etc. Only a couple of my wife's friends have asked why I don't sit with her. She explained situational awareness, somebody with eyes on the entrances and parking lot, etc. They laugh and say "oh, bad guys". But we've had a couple shootings in the news since then and I think they feel a little reassured now. Whether they do or not doesn't matter. I don't need to pop that bubble. Everyone in the room should be allowed to focus on worship and the message, either oblivious or knowing security has been delegated to a few.
My old church I was on BOD, starting in my 20s until we left due to new pastor and politics. Shame, but a story for another day.

I was youngest on BOD (cause I’m an electrician, I saved the church a f*** load) but everyone had different skill sets. Everyone on BOD carried as well as many regular parishioners. We had a rotating schedule of who opened up and closed on sundays and when it was your turn you hung by the main entrance and watched guard. Nobody ever verbalized (make sure you’re carrying) but it was understood. Lots of parishioners were oblivious to this scenario, as they should be.

Next to the altar was a stained glass window of a pilgrim and his wife, presumable walking to church on Sunday, with a musket on his shoulder. If I was a bad guy and wanted to kill parishioners, that is probably not the church to try that at….

Back
Top Bottom