Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont know what side some of you are on. I do know some of you arent on my side period.

But the above video has a person I could certainly consider on my side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam Kokesh is the future of the Republican Party if it even lives to the 2020 election cycle. His videos are great.

The GOP needs a gigantic purge so the Romneys, Gomezes, and McCains are either totally marginalized or they're exiled to the Whig Party or something.

Maybe Jwpaolilli and I should stop trying to make the blind folks see. You guys keep "following". I'd rather think on my own. You guys are what's wrong with this country. You need some sort of "leader". Carry on, I'm outa here.

I am sure he will make a great politician. Based on his past, He has already shown how self serving he is.

Anybody that advocates for liberty, freedom and America is a friend of mine.

I don't understand the motive behind this effort, or the intended outcome, but I think his heart is in the right place.

I dont know what side some of you are on. I do know some of you arent on my side period.

For anyone that skipped past that without viewing the video, go back and take 7 minutes.

He makes some good points.

Maybe Jwpaolilli and I should stop trying to make the blind folks see. You guys keep "following". I'd rather think on my own. You guys are what's wrong with this country. You need some sort of "leader". Carry on, I'm outa here.

What this thread needs is more trolls. Call a friend.

That was a great video. He seemed extremely comfortable talking to kids, and breaking it down to terms they could understand.

good vid, i really hope to make it to this thing, armed or not.

Oh Come on! Is that the best you can do

- - - Updated - - -

So there you go calling names, and making childish remarks. So how do those things show up in your life?

Keep trolling. You are easily one of the most whiny butt hurt posters here. Easily. You post false information. You cry whenever you're called on it. It must really suck being you. Not just kinda suck. Really suck. Your entire existence revolves around trolling NES and humping my leg.

So, you will leave a clean area to march into a funnel? OK, nobody will spit his old gum on the street, I got it. Now, what about that small army of cops and feds who can pick you up at the end of that bridge, or just wait until you're all on the bridge, and then just close both ends? Wanna get off the bridge? Hand over you gun and show your ID. Great strategic move guys.
I can't believe you guys come from the same country than Stormin' Norman, Patton and Eisenhower.
You're walking into a potential fight with a superior force, that is greater in numbers, is better equiped and better trained, nd the first thing you can think of is to pick the worst tactical position possible? It's not even military thinking, it's just comon sense.

really? Have you forgotten their performance a few weeks ago against 2 terrorists?

really? Have you forgotten their performance a few weeks ago against 2 terrorists?
I'm sure bafoons who go to the range once in a while, and otherwise spend their time cleaning all their tactical goodies in the basement, will do a much better job then the cops and feds. Just go for it and let me know how it turns out for you guys. Keep underestimating your opponent and you will learn a tough lesson.
As for Martlet, well, not many USEFULL contributions from him on this board to begin with.

I'm sure bafoons who go to the range once in a while, and otherwise spend their time cleaning all their tactical goodies in the basement, will do a much better job then the cops and feds. Just go for it and let me know how it turns out for you guys. Keep underestimating your opponent and you will learn a tough lesson.
As for Martlet, well, not many USEFULL contributions from him on this board to begin with.

Weren't you leaving? Are the French ever right about ANYTHING?

Did someone in here honestly say that the LEO's, or feds are more superior in their training??

Did you not see the video of the FBI a**h*** climbing over a fence, and after he climbed it, it opened right up?

Yeah, their superior alright. Superior ****ing douchebags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom