Add Chili's and Sonic to the list.

getting real sick of people with the chicken little attitude insisting that this statement equals a "you can't bring your guns there ultimatum"

“We recognize that the open carry of firearms in restaurants creates an uncomfortable atmosphere and is not permitted under many local liquor laws,” Ashley Johnson, a Chili’s spokeswoman, said in a statement. “So, we kindly ask that guests refrain from openly carrying firearms into our restaurants and we will continue to follow state and local laws on this issue.”

getting real sick of people with the chicken little attitude insisting that this statement equals a "you can't bring your guns there ultimatum"

“We recognize that the open carry of firearms in restaurants creates an uncomfortable atmosphere and is not permitted under many local liquor laws,” Ashley Johnson, a Chili’s spokeswoman, said in a statement. “So, we kindly ask that guests refrain from openly carrying firearms into our restaurants and we will continue to follow state and local laws on this issue.”

Seriously. The state and local laws here say I CAN go out to a bar and drink while carrying my gun. So they can feel free to "continue to follow state and local laws" and I will continue to do the same.

In other words, she's saying "Concealed means concealed."

I basically said that earlier in the thread when so many people's panties were in a wad, and shouting boycott of more businesses. It's really all about reading comprehension...

every company who has made a statement so far has "asked" not demanded that customers do not carry, or open carry

and still said they will comply with the laws, which means, they are doing absolutely nothing.
calm down gunsheeple

Back
Top Bottom