AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

What did you pick for a magnifier? I just mounted a eotech 517...

i believe its the Eotech g23, havent had time to research it yet, i got offered the combo for cheap and jumped on it. shot it the other day though it is sweet.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/magnifiers/g23fts

photobucket-17017-1350258433434.jpg

big big money for that set...you got a great deal!!! I ended up going with the Eotech 517 ($377 Overstock.com) and just ordered the Vortex VMX3 3X with Swing mount ($234 w/ coupon @Optics Planet). I ended up paying close to 611 for my set! Hope it all fits on my Upper without a rail on the hand guards...I am building the AR for my NES lower this week.

i believe its the Eotech g23, havent had time to research it yet, i got offered the combo for cheap and jumped on it. shot it the other day though it is sweet.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/magnifiers/g23fts

photobucket-17017-1350258433434.jpg

from wiki

LWRC International, LLC formerly known as Leitner-Wise Rifle Company, Inc. and Land Warfare Resources Corporation, is a CAGE defense contractor and firearms manufacturer, founded in 1999, and based in Cambridge, Maryland

I checked all around on their website. What does LWRC stand for?

Land warfare research center, or as lwrc owners like to call them, unicorn Ferrari thunderbeasts that shoot bullets. They are pretty high up on the epic gun scale.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

It must be breeding season for ARs... and I'm quickly running out of room in my AR pen, I mean my safe

2012-10-27_08-04-27_490A.jpg

Who makes that foreend?

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Yes Rainer arms. Its made by Samson for Rainer, with the cutout shape and design a little different than a regular Samson. Its very light, along with the lightweight barrel profile its a nice light solid upper.

Last edited:
Sneak peak at my first AR build and the setup for my NES lower. I am sure the final product will...

******Update: She is done!******

4yqurege.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1351423514.908387.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1351423514.908387.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Built one of my group buy lowers today, 7.25" ace door bashing stock which I wrapped with about 25' of 550 cord.... Magpul AFG2 on the MOE hand guard, that lower is the new home for my spike's upper..... The AWS zombie lower (previously on the spike's) is now wearing an A2 butt stock, I hope to get a 9mm upper for it.....

ForumRunner_20121104_180830.jpg

ForumRunner_20121104_180846.jpg

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom