AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

How about this:

Instead of asking what's legal and what's not, how about you go look it up in the proper forum.

And, I apologize for sounding snarky, but it annoys the crap out of me when people ask someone if the rifle they have posted is legal.

Here's my build, stopped due to fundage:

nuquse5y.jpg

How about this:

Instead of asking what's legal and what's not, how about you go look it up in the proper forum.

And, I apologize for sounding snarky, but it annoys the crap out of me when people ask someone if the rifle they have posted is legal.

Here's my build, stopped due to fundage:

nuquse5y.jpg

Very nice. What lower is that? The skeleton trigger looks good also.

A noveske gen 2 with a timney trigger. Slowly piecing it together from nes classifieds.

Have a spikes upper, bcg and buffer. BCM charging handle. Big purchase once I pay some bills will be a nice Noveske barrel. Picking away at the lower pieces.

arnov4.jpg

arnov3.jpg

Forgot about this one. God damn, somone by my stuff in the classifieds so i can pay off my debt and get these things finished...

Noveske N4 lower, Spikes upper, spikes buffer, Black Rain BCG. What else. Nothing. soon. soon.

just scored this baby the other day from cheaper than dirt. m&p-15-22

1325200399_0.JPG

got a smokin deal at $1750 + shipping. came with the tasco scope and 2 mags

Last edited:
405146479.jpg

Here is my first build. I bought everything fairly cheap a few months ago prior to the shortages and panic. Can't build the upper i want right now. It looks like it will be sitting in my safe until the gouging goes down a little.

Back
Top Bottom