AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Andy in NH

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
jeezus, andy, i'm diggin' that paint on your rifle, nice. i'm not one for painting rifles but i'd do this to one of mine. my rifles basically are range toys but in a "what if" situation, i could see that paint scheme being pretty useful in the wooded areas of new england no matter the season. be careful where you lay it down out there, with some sun and cast shadows you'd loose it. [laugh]
Thanks.
Practice and experiment with your camo scheme on a short piece of 2x4 first.
Paraphrased for you: "This is my range toy, there are many like it, but this one is mine."
:)

gregs

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not to be a "Dick" but living in VA has been good, now its beginning to suck. My build is Aero lower, Magpul butt stock,Geissele Maritime bolt catch, Geissele trigger, Geissele upper 10.5", Griffin Recce 7, and my build suppressor, Eotech EXPS3 . Love this rifle 10 yds to 300.
Paint, sling, light next.

Attachments

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not to be a "Dick" but living in VA has been good, now its beginning to suck. My build is Aero lower, Magpul butt stock,Geissele Maritime bolt catch, Geissele trigger, Geissele upper 10.5", Griffin Recce 7, and my build suppressor, Eotech EXPS3 . Love this rifle 10 yds to 300.
If this is your idea of being a Dick, that's all good with me... unless your last name is Saslaw o_O :p

wmass

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Pretty fargin nice mang 👍

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Very nice. I have an EXPS-3 on one of my builds and really like it. Get the G33 magnifier - it’s a good piece of glass.

Top Bottom