At children's hospital praying

Life is precious, every breath is precious. Your son and your family are in our prayers. You are in some of the best hands of medicine god has ever created, here is to a speedy recovery, he will be fine.

As much as we bitch about gun laws and stupid moon bats in this state we do have the best hospitals in the world people come from all over to use or medical facilities. Your child is in good hands. Best of luck to you and your family.

My wife is due mid sept. Our first child. Your post hit close to home; while she happily shops online for baby stuff, I'm stressing all day about health, delivery & figuring out how to be the best dad I can be. I commend you for your courage and passion and hope nothing but the best for your family. Glad to see your son pulled through & I hope this trying experience is nothing but a distant memory very soon.

I can't imagine and hope I never can. I handed my 6 mouth old to the doctor 25 years ago for a simple hernia operation and was a wreck. This is without the context you have. God bless you, your son and the rest of your family, I'm glad he came through it well. God will never give us more than we can handle and you have proven this true.

Praying for a speedy recovery for your son. Being a father myself I know there is nothing more priceless than your children. Best wishes to you and the rest of your family...Richie

I am glad to hear that the doctors bring good news. Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery for your little boy.

I also hope that you and your wife are ok. The stress must be unexplainable with words.

I wish you the very best

Well put, this.

Best of luck to you and your family OP. Glad he's doing better and I hope he recovers quickly and is back home with his parents.

Life is about passion and fear. Your goals and success depend solely on those two driving forces in your life.

Please do not beat me up regarding this post. Please be considerate. This has helped me kill an hour that felt like a month

Beat you up??? Are you kidding? Thank YOU for this post. I saw your son seems to be doing well- that's great. Keep strong. He's got a great dad.

Beat you up??? Are you kidding? Thank YOU for this post. I saw your son seems to be doing well- that's great. Keep strong. He's got a great dad.

This. I've been in the OPs position before, more than once. There is no way to put into words how helpless you feel. Thank you for this post, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your little man. Modern medicine is the ONLY reason my oldest son is here today.

Back
Top Bottom