• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Careful out there with caniks

So if you dont have a canik id recommend one or 5 or 8

Anyways i have a lot of different versions

They come with a real nice setup in the box including a little wrech for plates and shit shaped like a gun

Cute and its never a bad thing having extra torque bits

So i usually give them to my son

Well i have 8 caniks and 6 came with these most are black so my wife never counted

And for some reason today my 3 year blew up my spot and piled them all in front of her

All i hear is how many of those...wait jkelly how many of these do you have

So now i cant play dumb and be like no i only have 2

Attachments

• 20231024_225951.jpg
    20231024_225951.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 282
So if you dont have a canik id recommend one or 5 or 8

Anyways i have a lot of different versions

They come with a real nice setup in the box including a little wrech for plates and shit shaped like a gun

Cute and its never a bad thing having extra torque bits

So i usually give them to my son

Well i have 8 caniks and 6 came with these most are black so my wife never counted

And for some reason today my 3 year blew up my spot and piled them all in front of her

All i hear is how many of those...wait jkelly how many of these do you have

So now i cant play dumb and be like no i only have 2
Welcome to MGTOW

Well good for you

The rest of us live in sheer terror

Plus when its over 30 guns i get how many do you need
Not me.
My only issue is when the wife asks me why she doesn't see me take certain guns to the range "If you own them, shoot them". Good point.

Having to hide stuff would be too much work.

Well good for you

The rest of us live in sheer terror

Plus when its over 30 guns i get how many do you need
One more then I currently own at any givilen point in time.

Should probably buy 2 at a time since you never know when the shits gonna hit the fan, and she needs to arm up, and thenkids need at least 3 to help with rooftop watches.

Plus you need to arm up the guests

Shit you know I'm off my game your right

But then how many times do you go to the gun shop
Several times.
You went there once to buy oil, you were speaking with the guys and forgot your card. So you went back a second time. Then you realized you needed cleaning patches, so you went back the next day. Then a buddy of yours was buying a new gun so you met at the gun store before grabbing a drink. Then you needed ammo for a range trip. You became friends with the owner so you go there to hang out, tell her it is better than hanging out at the local bar drinking ...

One more then I currently own at any givilen point in time.

Should probably buy 2 at a time since you never know when the shits gonna hit the fan, and she needs to arm up, and thenkids need at least 3 to help with rooftop watches.

Plus you need to arm up the guests
Mags are just so expensive...its almost not worth it to buy extra when you consider i can get it in every color to match what I'm wearing

Canik will be the first gun I buy once I'm in a free state. SFx with 20 rounders.

Sold my last one for what I paid for it after running like 3000 rounds or so on it.

Took an old friend to the range yesterday. Brought 4 Canik models.

My son called last week to tell me he added to his collection. A Canik MC9. Well he can't have a model I don't have!

They really are great handguns.

I'm sure they're fine handguns, and I know this is my hang-up and not yours, but as an Armenian I will not support Turkey's economy. This doesn't mean I don't like any Turkish people I meet - even have a Turkish friend. But the country can go F itself.

Not sure I get the Canik obsession, quite frankly. Idk what they do that Glock hasn't done for almost forty years.

Not sure I get the Canik obsession, quite frankly. Idk what they do that Glock hasn't done for almost forty years.
A good trigger. That is one thing. Maybe the only thing, because the guns are ugly AF. But I don't care about looks.

Less expensive, better trigger, and you can adapt cheap and plentiful pre-ban Beretta 92 magazines to them.

Back
Top Bottom