• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Careful out there with caniks

Of course the downside is that Turkey and it's leadership declare
'Hamas is not a terrorist organization' so the only thing I have left to say is:

FUK 'EM
They are actively killing Armenians with weapons, training, and military advisors provided to their Turkish cousins in Azerbaijan.

I don't hide them. I just don't flaunt them. Apparently you've never been down the "Well you spend $$$$ on guns so I just bought X." road.
My wife spends an ungodly amount of $$$ on dietary supplements so I have no problem spending a few (or a lot) of bucks on stuff, whether it's firearms, ammo, accessories, guitars, basses, etc. So many of my guitars and basses look alike to the untrained eye (my wife's) that she has no clue what is new or old...same with my guns. I don't hide my purchases from her per se' and I usually leave them in plain sight most of the time. If she notices, she doesn't say anything though once I bought a bass guitar that was different enough she did notice..."Is that a new bass?", she asked. Yep...what do you think? She just said, have fun. :)

We've been married 43 years today. If we haven't sorted all that stuff out by now, I guess we never will [kiss].

So instead of "5 or 8" Caniks you could have one sweet FN or HK .

Not disclosing truthful quantities of guns purchased to your spouse ? O/P lives in daily marital fear.....
Huh? You picked the 2 shittiest "high end brands" available.

I have a thousand dollar canik that's all steel that will shoot circles around and piece of shit either of those companies puts out.

Don't mistake my fondness for canik with being poor

I have had czs...glocks... multiple 226 variants

I currently have 5 macros setup with lights and optics for carry

Ive had hks fns... steel czs, walther, iwi, built my own p80s

Ive had over 300 firearms

Hks i get a weird blister from the trigger shoe

Doesnt matter which version

Ive tried p30s, usps, vp9s and 15 round mags is dumb especially because they came out with a duty 9 25 years after glock did with 17 rounders

226s are ok ive had a few i liked them, will probably get another some day probably the gun I shoot second best

Fn... shit mush trigger and all their hammer 9s are jumpy

The 45 tactical is cool but 800 more for a threaded barrel and a soft case...pass

Cz75 style guns give me trigger slap

Didnt love my arex delta L to jumpy for me

My masada is pretty good

Glocks are nice but i shoot caniks exponentially better

320s triggers are the gayest thing ever

Ruger handguns look like the special kid drew them

1911s piss me off to no end

Beretta 92s are ok but too small for my hand

Cz p10s are good guns i like those

I dont mind springfield x series id try an echelon but prob would keep it

I'm sure I missed a few but

The gist is

Dont like 1911s
2011s
Beretta 92s
Cz75s
Dont shoot enough to have 20 different poly 9s

So same brand same setup

Plus i need 6 stashed in my house

I have the sigs for when i leave the house

Cool rant. I'm genuinely interested in what you think are the two non-shittiest high end brands, assuming we're not going uber high end custom boutique shit. Seriously, I'm kind of new to handguns and thought FN and HK were pretty decent - I'm just trying to fill in the gaps in my views. I have an FN that I haven't shot in forever, mostly because I've acquired much more interesting guns since then.

Cool rant. I'm genuinely interested in what you think are the two non-shittiest high end brands, assuming we're not going uber high end custom boutique shit. Seriously, I'm kind of new to handguns and thought FN and HK were pretty decent - I'm just trying to fill in the gaps in my views. I have an FN that I haven't shot in forever, mostly because I've acquired much more interesting guns since then.
Ill take my canik s rival over those

But walther makes far better hand guns than either of those 2

Cz p09s are better hammer fired than anything either of them put out

Depends on what you like

Of course, you could just go w/ the original Jew killers, Walther.
Last year I picked up a P-38 but it was "liberated" from a factory in Germany by one of our blessed GI's so I don't feel too bad about it.

Plus, it had spent the remaining years wrapped up in a scarf from 1944 in the back of that GI's safe before coming home to me. An absolute pristine and beautiful item. I give it the love and care (and occasional shooting) that it deserves. Haven't gotten to getting a Canik yet but the guys who have them seem very pleased with them.

Huh? You picked the 2 shittiest "high end brands" available.

I have a thousand dollar canik that's all steel that will shoot circles around and piece of shit either of those companies puts out.

Don't mistake my fondness for canik with being poor

I have had czs...glocks... multiple 226 variants

I currently have 5 macros setup with lights and optics for carry

Ive had hks fns... steel czs, walther, iwi, built my own p80s

Ive had over 300 firearms

Hks i get a weird blister from the trigger shoe

Doesnt matter which version

Ive tried p30s, usps, vp9s and 15 round mags is dumb especially because they came out with a duty 9 25 years after glock did with 17 rounders

226s are ok ive had a few i liked them, will probably get another some day probably the gun I shoot second best

Fn... shit mush trigger and all their hammer 9s are jumpy

The 45 tactical is cool but 800 more for a threaded barrel and a soft case...pass

Cz75 style guns give me trigger slap

Didnt love my arex delta L to jumpy for me

My masada is pretty good

Glocks are nice but i shoot caniks exponentially better

320s triggers are the gayest thing ever

Ruger handguns look like the special kid drew them

1911s piss me off to no end

Beretta 92s are ok but too small for my hand

Cz p10s are good guns i like those

I dont mind springfield x series id try an echelon but prob would keep it

I'm sure I missed a few but

The gist is

Dont like 1911s
2011s
Beretta 92s
Cz75s
Dont shoot enough to have 20 different poly 9s

So same brand same setup

Plus i need 6 stashed in my house

I have the sigs for when i leave the house
No staccato, Dan wessons, or cz shadows?

You peasant

Not sure I get the Canik obsession, quite frankly. Idk what they do that Glock hasn't done for almost forty years.

The same could be said for every other striker gun.

It's another striker gun to use, and for some people a Glock doesn't fit their hands, a canik is better for the easy button types.

Not sure if serious. FN has a poor aftermarket presence, if you don't like what you got out of the box, that's it. Nothing is coming. 🤣 That new striker gun they sell (i forget what its called 509? ) has the worst trigger ive ever used outside of the one on the HK VP70. It's also horribly overpriced. FN handguns = great ideas poorly executed.

Not sure if serious. FN has a poor aftermarket presence, if you don't like what you got out of the box, that's it. Nothing is coming. 🤣 That new striker gun they sell (i forget what its called 509? ) has the worst trigger ive ever used outside of the one on the HK VP70. It's also horribly overpriced. FN handguns = great ideas poorly executed.
BuT ThEy HaVe ThE 509 TaCtIcAl! SuPpReSsOr HeIgHt SiGhtS!!
spongebob.jpg

Last edited:
And they have racking ears so when your operating operationally and have multiple gun shots you can rack it off your boot and charlie mike....

And by Charlie Mike i mean the sub chain
The 509 is great if you never shot another gun. The only trigger worse imo is the apx carry

The 509 is great if you never shot another gun. The only trigger worse imo is the apx carry
I've never had the displeasure but 509s and m+p's are my 2 least favorite I've ever shot

Although the apex kit is amazing on the m+p with a flat trigger so at least you can fix those

Fn is just like here is shit fried like a corndog

Enjoy

I've never had the displeasure but 509s and m+p's are my 2 least favorite I've ever shot

Although the apex kit is amazing on the m+p with a flat trigger so at least you can fix those

Fn is just like here is shit fried like a corndog

Enjoy
Can we derail this one yet? 90s hot chicks or what?

Back
Top Bottom