• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Careful out there with caniks

Less expensive, better trigger, and you can adapt cheap and plentiful pre-ban Beretta 92 magazines to them.
A lot of work to make them fit/run? That's why I've stayed away from them, even though people seem to love the triggers.
This.....I traded mine. Got what I bought it for after 3K rounds because of the price I bought it before they became popular. If I put it here I would have had to dump it for 150 to the cheap ass tire kickers on this fxcking site. I got double that in trade.
So true! Skinflints that make me look like a generous guy!

A lot of work to make them fit/run? That's why I've stayed away from them, even though people seem to love the triggers.

That depends on your skill level and tool collection.

I've seen people do it with a Dremel and a cut-off wheel, but it's easier with a milling machine. Two ends of the spectrum.

This.....I traded mine. Got what I bought it for after 3K rounds because of the price I bought it before they became popular. If I put it here I would have had to dump it for 150 to the cheap ass tire kickers on this fxcking site. I got double that in trade.

When I buy the SFX down south its because its a cheap reliable gun, thats got a better trigger than a glock for target shooting, has way more features and stuff for the price, and carries 20 on board. Won't be selling it or buying it for resale value or worried about it.

The amount of Turkey made stuff that's come online in the gun world over the last 10 years is amazing. They are killing it honestly for quality vs. price for the average working guy.

Tisas 1911's great quality for price and run great
Impala Plus shotguns are fantastic guns at a cheap price point.
All sorts of 9mm clones that are great guns as well.
Entry level O/U's and S/S run good and basic for lower cost.

Speaking from experience as I've had or have all of them.

They aren't going to be the quality of Browning or Beretta or brand name guns or ever be worth shit for resale....but for buying and running at a price point its tough to argue the value.
I had a tisas 1911

I don't like 1911s but it was a good looking and feeling gun i took it in trade because i knew Id flip it over what i traded for

Back
Top Bottom