Chicks Dig Guns

Watch out for wife's/girlfriends who don't like guns!!

As others have said, they will hound you to sell them to make "emergency" home repairs etc... If that doesn't work there's always the "I'll get a TRO" threat!! Most judges will give them one ex parte no questions asked. I had the first one happen 15 years ago. Didn't hang around for the second Not worth it. Make sure she's a gun girl before anything happens!! This CAN happen to you!! I thought mine was different. I was blindsided, I thought love conquered all what a joke!! Is Dr Phil in the house??

The comments on the story are interesting in a painful sort of way.

My girls only apprehension to the LTC is that 1) She lives in Brookline so its not really any use because it'll be restricted and 2) shes paying for loans and rent and doesn't have the discretionary income to blow on a limited permit

If she moves in with me (in a green town), she will get one. I wear the pants [wink]

Having her licensed has several advantages, including being able to FA-10 guns to her to avoid the "bonded warehouse" nightmare in the event of a suitability revocation and her not getting criminal charges if an empty .22 casing falls out of the tread of your shoe into her car.

The Wichita Massacre

Right in one of the nicest parts of town.

With a damn Lorcin too.

Back
Top Bottom