• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Considering buying revolver for conceal carry alternative ?

i agree 100000000% but if my security system goes off in the middle of the night i will grab the 12 guage pistol grip and worry about the hearing damage later (actually might be a good defense to police questions----huh??????? what did you say officer?????)

No doubt about that.

I agree that the muffs are easier to put on, but also take up a lot of space. There is also the issue of having to actually turn them on, which could be cumbersome in the dark. I know you mention them "enhancing your hearing", but that doesn't seem to be the case with the ones I have (cheap HF ones). Yes, I can hear people talking much better than wearing regular muffs obviously, but I don't feel like my hearing is better than when they are off my head.

Then the ones that you have tried are crap.

Of course, but wouldn't you at least want to have a chance of not having permanent hearing damage?

That's a big reason why I want suppressers to be legal here.

I get what you are saying, but if something happens in the middle of the night I'm grabbing my gun and flashlight, I am not going to screw around with putting on earmuffs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom