DC Jan 6

I have never, and will never follow a politician.

Trump is taking no risk, his followers on the other hand are taking all the risk.

He has spent four years calling out the entrenched corruption steering the most powerful nation in history. He and his family will never have privacy and anonymity -- their share of risk isn't zero.

He has spent four years calling out the entrenched corruption steering the most powerful nation in history. He and his family will never have privacy and anonymity -- their share of risk isn't zero.

True, but he never had privacy or anonymity before he was POTUS.

Doesn't matter if he gets trumped up on some gun charge, he and his family have SS protection for life.

I don't know man, going into the streets to protest because a f'n politician is commanding his followers to do so seems kinda cringy, at best.

Bottom line is the powers that be did not want him to be president anymore. Elections in the US have been compromised by the true people in power for a very long time... It sucks, ya, but it is what it is.

We are a republic not a pure democracy. Also winning the electoral college and losing the popular vote is rare.

Well understood. My comment was more along the lines of votes not counting. While rare, it’s happened twice in the past 5? Elections? Pointing both at our polarization as well as the system itself.

You and I agree on a lot, especially regarding economics. With that said, and I’m merely playing devil’s advocate here, you mention the act of voting itself being a sham based on the system in place. That same system put Trump in power even though a majority of voters voted for Hillary 4 years ago. He lost the popular vote, as did Bush. What does the less popular candidate winning an election(s) say about the current system we have in place? That, by definition, is minority rule over a majority. If it’s broken, it’s broken in all regards and directions, not just when our guy loses.
You dont understand the system.

I've posted this before, but similar to above data:
Year/D cand/counties won/votes
2000 Gore 676 50,999,897
2004 Kerry ??? 59,028,444
2008 Obama 873 69,498,516
2012 Obama 698 65,915,795
2016 Hillary 487 65,853,514
2020 Biden 509 81,282,896
This data really doesn't mean much. It basically says that more people came out to vote in cities.

Just as an intellectual exercise, how would one park in the city if one attended the protest? Washington parking isn't very accommodating on a GOOD day...

Do you park in a surrounding city and take the train in?
you get a rental car, make sure you get the optional insurance and you park wherever you can thats close enough that you can get back to it on foot and if it gets smashed or stolen who cares, call and get another one.

I'd be cautious relying on any public transportation you are not in direct control of when leaving
I can't stress this enough, I've been down there during large marches/protests, only way to do it is get a cheap rental, and not a tiny compact car get a crossover or a suv or pickup truck so you have some options if you need to navigate through a shit show, on a credit card like an AMEX that gives you extra insurance, pay for the extra rental insurance on top of that, and park wherever you can that blends in and where you'll think is close enough to jog outta there and get to the car if you need to. Helps if you can bring a friend or two, and definitely bring handheld radios to communicate the cell networks get overwhelmed. I might go down there with 2 or 3 other guys if we have room for anyone to tag along I will post in the members forum.

Last edited:
You and I agree on a lot, especially regarding economics. With that said, and I’m merely playing devil’s advocate here, you mention the act of voting itself being a sham based on the system in place. That same system put Trump in power even though a majority of voters voted for Hillary 4 years ago. He lost the popular vote, as did Bush. What does the less popular candidate winning an election(s) say about the current system we have in place? That, by definition, is minority rule over a majority. If it’s broken, it’s broken in all regards and directions, not just when our guy loses.

Lol the current system in THAT ASPECT is by design. It was intended to prevent tyranny of the majority. We don't live under a direct democracy, or at least it's not supposed to be that way.

Voter fraud, on the other hand, is a wholly different issue.

This doesn't have shit to do with "our guy losing" but rather the entire system being undermined. I would have said the same thing was going on the R side if somehow DT won something like
CA or NY. (which is impossible because of the sheer # of f***ing full on moonbats in either state). The results in MI and PA clearly show that some f***ery is afoot with our election process.

If there is no legitimacy to our election systems, then we're living in a goddam banana republic and it's only a matter of time before the rooftop voting/canoe factory opens up.

Does anyone ever listen to the political winds? Biden didn’t win. Nobody in this country voted for Joe Biden. They voted for Kamala Harris. This is a BLM inspired vote compounded by “White Guilt” syndrome. Kamala Harris will be your president NLT two years and one day after the inauguration. If she serves less than two years as President for Joe Biden she can run for two more full terms as President. Get used the her being top dog in the White House for almost ten years.

Does anyone ever listen to the political winds? Biden didn’t win. Nobody in this country voted for Joe Biden. They voted for Kamala Harris. This is a BLM inspired vote compounded by “White Guilt” syndrome. Kamala Harris will be your president NLT two years and one day after the inauguration. If she serves less than two years as President for Joe Biden she can run for two more full terms as President. Get used the her being top dog in the White House for almost ten years.

Except for the fact that BLM isn't really a big player here, they're just a basket of useful idiots for the swamp to use how they see fit. Once Biden is inaugurated (and by proxy, cameltoe) BLM, Antifa, etc, will get conveniently discarded and fade into near irrelevancy for the next 4 years once the soros cash spigots get turned off again.

This dude Trump is like my toddler when he doesn't ger his way...try again in 2024....I am sure Biden isn't going to be well liked by then. Americans always have election regret and short term memory issues that causes a bounce back between 2 horrible choices of political parties.

Try what ?
Voting ?
Sorry ,that ship has sailed.
You can make yourself feel better and line up and cast your ballot like a good monkey and pretend it will make a difference.
It will end up in the dumpster with the rest.

Most people don't realize that at one point the citizens of Venezuela had an average standard of living higher than the U.S. .
Now they are eating their f*cking dogs to survive.
Think if they had recognized the actual turning point at the time they wouldn't have acted ?
Well you're looking at it right now here.

Pretending it's not happening doesn't change a thing.

I am not going to say there was no fraud...but fraud coordinated between states.... this same crap was said in 2008, 2000..and again here..how do you lose house seats..lose the senate....it defies logic...If it's so simple and easy..and americans don't care.. then just take it all

Once they cheat the 2 senate seats in GA ,the Dems will control that too.
They aren't even trying to hide the cheat either.
Weeks ago that Abrams twit was bragging about already illegally ballot harvesting over 800 thousand votes.
Why ? Because no one will do anything about it so why not ?

When the whole facade falls apart, nature will take it's course and only the strong will survive.
At least we have that to look forward to.
What could go wrong with coming for the most armed group of people in the world? [rofl2]

Except for the fact that BLM isn't really a big player here, they're just a basket of useful idiots for the swamp to use how they see fit. Once Biden is inaugurated (and by proxy, cameltoe) BLM, Antifa, etc, will get conveniently discarded and fade into near irrelevancy for the next 4 years once the soros cash spigots get turned off again.

I agree for the most part....I think where we differ is that you seem to think Biden will be the potus for 4 whole years....lol

If he doesn't resign within six months or be deemed unfit by congress within that time I would be surprised. I think this whole Biden thing was just to get Harris or someone like her into the Oval Office. Admittedly, my tin-foil hat could be on way too tight today. So that is a possibility.

But you can check previous posts of mine prior to Biden selecting a running mate. I think I mentioned he would win by a landslide if he picked M.O. Well, Harris seemed to be the next best thing for that group and I still have no doubt if Biden has any longevity at all as potus it will not be much longer than two years for the reasons I previously mentioned.

Even if Dems win both seats..they are still 10 short to pass legislation...they would need 50 to kill fillbuster... they don't have that... They should have "stole" maine and iowa senate seats too ... every election..same crap. All these crazy things someone is going to do.... without realizing it takes votes in congress to make happen....Dems are about to be fighting amongst each other next few years...slim if no majority in each chamber..not going to agree on much...watered down legislation...ie Obamacare....a few senators are going to hold all the power

Sorry if this is not the right place for this, but anyone in RI grouping up and going to DC for the protest on the 6th?

POTUS has called Patriots to a quote unquote "protest" on the 6th in DC and promised it would be quote unquote "wild".
Was there for the one on the 12th. If I had the time off, yes. But I don’t, so nope.

why would anyone
Could only get maybe 4k at the statehouse when AR’s & AK’s were something Maura didn’t like us to have
FWIW, the same people (myself included) would be the ones to actually show up. )

though far easier to arrange around work issues for a Statehouse rally vs the trek to the swamp

I agree for the most part....I think where we differ is that you seem to think Biden will be the potus for 4 whole years....lol

If he doesn't resign within six months or be deemed unfit by congress within that time I would be surprised. I think this whole Biden thing was just to get Harris or someone like her into the Oval Office. Admittedly, my tin-foil hat could be on way too tight today. So that is a possibility.

But you can check previous posts of mine prior to Biden selecting a running mate. I think I mentioned he would win by a landslide if he picked M.O. Well, Harris seemed to be the next best thing for that group and I still have no doubt if Biden has any longevity at all as potus it will not be much longer than two years for the reasons I previously mentioned.
To me Biden and Cameltoe are one in the same, though. They will pivot to Cameltoe between his dementia and scandals, but they're both deep state puppets. Cameltoe got picked because she's already agreed to play along.

don't mind him he lacks courage.
Yahbut you spelled "morals" funny.

El5hf9EXYAUc0V-.jpg

Sorry, dude. I can't give you the whole rationale, but at least the way a nested national election
has brushed back voter fraud almost every time is becoming very apparent to me.

Does anyone ever listen to the political winds? Biden didn’t win. Nobody in this country voted for Joe Biden. They voted for Kamala Harris. This is a BLM inspired vote compounded by “White Guilt” syndrome.
Oh yeah, she was The People's Choice all right.

Kamala Harris will be your president NLT two years and one day after the inauguration.
That's true, but only because it's vacuously true.
If inaugurated, Biden would deliver the most famous Presidential speech in history.

More famous than FDR's Pearl Harbor speech, or either of his inaugural speeches.
More famous than Lincoln's inaugural speeches
More famous than JFK's inauguration.
More famous than Washington or Eisenhower's farewell speeches.

To wit:
The morning after Biden delivered the State of the Union,
they would begin proceedings under the 25th Amendment to kick his senile ass to the curb.
Because it would be apparent to every single person on the planet how dysfunctional he already is.

He is so messed up that I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised
if they manufacture some pretext to get rid of him before the inauguration.
Coronavirus complications, stroke, whatever.
Any excuse to get him out of the way.

If she serves less than two years as President for Joe Biden she can run for two more full terms as President.
If Biden were inaugurated, that would be her nightmare.
She'd be crying herself to sleep every night,
"why couldn't they wait two years?".

Well, crying herself to sleep for two years max.
Because I bet Biden won't even be alive in January 2023.

Back
Top Bottom