DC Jan 6

Could ot be because they were not meant as an improvement?
Well, that is actually a depressing thought.
I do not disagree.

Anyway, just to say - I like history. There were not too many very bright periods in the overall dull flow of humanity.
Founding fathers collaboration was one of the rarest moments when true intelligence somehow shined so bright- it is still too difficult to comprehend.

Parliamentary has not worked out so well for the folks in England .

Yeah, but they're not the only country that has it. There are about a hundred others. Works well in some, less well in others. And clearly the average British citizen has much better representation at the national level than the average American, with representatives who can be forced to answer for their vote at any time.

Parliaments have glaring weaknesses. But I don't think their weaknesses are any worse than ours. It's moot, anyway; like I said, we're stuck with our system.

The popular vote does not elect the President in this country. Each State assigned its electoral votes based on what a majority of its residents wanted. Trump won the State popular vote, meaning the electoral college. Now, if everyone can get over this and move on after 4 years, it would be great.

It would be interesting if each State had ONE electoral vote only. That's it. Every State is equal in the Union. RI carries as much weight as NY or CA.

That would be interesting.
I would love to see each state have an electoral college.

Im growing tired of waiting for something big to happen.
Hillary should be in jail by now.
all the senators that where protected by the sex offender bill should have been vetted by now.
Hunter should have been in jail by now along with hair sniffing joe.
Our own Supreme Court has turned their noses to the constitution.
Wnos left to up hold any of the US Constitution and the Laws ......unless DT gets the FBI to arrest and acEtual prosecute some of these people nothing will happen or change.

Goes back to what my grandmother told me.
Dems/Rep are all on the same team 500 or so of them. When they want it they will get it. Best thing you can do is un seat the seated when you can. Dont let anyone of them get comfortable.

Every century, first 3 decades humanity goes berserk. It was like that whole last millennium. Wars, rebellions, etc. second part of a century- it all calms down.
1700s was fine no? Relatively... 1800s we had a spat with England but outside of that what else? Ignoring the Indian wars because everyone does lol

I am not going to say there was no fraud...but fraud coordinated between states.... this same crap was said in 2008, 2000..and again here..how do you lose house seats..lose the senate....it defies logic...If it's so simple and easy..and americans don't care.. then just take it all
it also lacks logic that Biden would win so few counties but still win the general election. Or that he would win and yet lose all those house seats. Maybe they felt more secure in the house seats. Or perhaps those counties where Biden "won" we should also be looking at the down ballot races in those districts to see who "won." I think ALL the races need to be looked at.

1700s was fine no? Relatively... 1800s we had a spat with England but outside of that what else? Ignoring the Indian wars because everyone does lol
the 1700s was full of wars. French and Indian Wars. England, France and Spain fighting over "the new world." Multiple wars in Europe and elsewhere. Oh, and that little revolution some of those British Colonies had 1775-1783. Maybe you meant 17th century and 18th century (1600s and 1700s).

the 1700s was full of wars. French and Indian Wars. England, France and Spain fighting over "the new world." Multiple wars in Europe and elsewhere. Oh, and that little revolution some of those British Colonies had 1775-1783. Maybe you meant 17th century and 18th century (1600s and 1700s).

Maybe, but he's still off. The 17th century had the Thirty Years' War (NOT a small spat) and a series of Anglo-Dutch wars that started Britain's rise to the top. Past centuries were all incredibly warlike.

it also lacks logic that Biden would win so few counties but still win the general election.
I love trump. I voted for trump. But

1. You could convince me that Biden won - trumps rude , turns some voters off coronavirus and media 24x7. All election coverage with the death count on the side of the screen blah blah ,,,,,,

2. You will never convince me a guy with low enthusiasm in the polls and a basement campaign delivered the most votes for president than anyone in history

more than Reagan. Clinton. Obama etc.... 2 out 3 I didn’t care for but had all enough charisma to garner votes and enthusiasm

it also lacks logic that Biden would win so few counties but still win the general election. Or that he would win and yet lose all those house seats. Maybe they felt more secure in the house seats. Or perhaps those counties where Biden "won" we should also be looking at the down ballot races in those districts to see who "won." I think ALL the races need to be looked at.
In Illinois, Senator Durbin refused to debate the Republican candidate. This was also the case with HR Sean Casten, they were accused of hiding but maybe they were so smug because they knew what was coming with the rigged election.

I love trump. I voted for trump. But

1. You could convince me that Biden won - trumps rude , turns some voters off coronavirus and media 24x7. All election coverage with the death count on the side of the screen blah blah ,,,,,,

2. You will never convince me a guy with low enthusiasm in the polls and a basement campaign delivered the most votes for president than anyone in history

more than Reagan. Clinton. Obama etc.... 2 out 3 I didn’t care for but had all enough charisma to garner votes and enthusiasm
I really think during the debate is where Trump missed calling out the cheaters more clearly in laymen’s terms. Biden had stopped campaigning went to prepare for the debate, and they perfected the earpiece communication for putting phrases in Joe’s head. Listen to how clearly and calmly the dementia man spoke and compare that debate to when he tore into traitor Ryan. This was another well orchestrated facade. On top of that, they already had the questions so Joe was script fed.

First, I want to be a flagpole...
Second... I wonder what the math is on comparing the percentage of ballots where the only votes were for Biden-Harris vs ballots containing down-ballot votes.

I did that game in Maine and New Hampshire. Looked at the number of votes for the lead senate race and compared to the total count for president.

In several cases, 10% more total votes in the presidential ticket va the congress seat.

Both numbers were higher, so some people vote a blank ticket except for the POTUS slot. Thousands of people on both sides.

I did that game in Maine and New Hampshire. Looked at the number of votes for the lead senate race and compared to the total count for president.

In several cases, 10% more total votes in the presidential ticket va the congress seat.

Both numbers were higher, so some people vote a blank ticket except for the POTUS slot. Thousands of people on both sides.
And how does that compare historically?

He said the beginning of the century French and Indian was mid century revolution was at the end same with the French revolution.

And the 1800s outside of the war of 1812 was relatively calm in the beginning too

He said the beginning of the century French and Indian was mid century revolution was at the end same with the French revolution.

And the 1800s outside of the war of 1812 was relatively calm in the beginning too

Uhhhh... Napoleon much?

The War of 1812 was a minor, minor part of a massive world war.

Europe almost went to war again in 1830 and 1848, then actually did in 1853.

Uhhhh... Napoleon much?

The War of 1812 was a minor, minor part of a massive world war.

Europe almost went to war again in 1830 and 1848, then actually did in 1853.
I did forget about napoleon you are correct lol ok but still stand the 1700s were fine in the early part of the century

The cheating for President was in a few select districts where the house seat was secure for the Dems. Senate is a little different but also more risky, more local support and knowledge for the Senate candidates. I believe John James had his run in Michigan tampered with also, though.

I really think during the debate is where Trump missed calling out the cheaters more clearly in laymen’s terms. Biden had stopped campaigning went to prepare for the debate, and they perfected the earpiece communication for putting phrases in Joe’s head. Listen to how clearly and calmly the dementia man spoke and compare that debate to when he tore into traitor Ryan. This was another well orchestrated facade. On top of that, they already had the questions so Joe was script fed.
Don't forget the Republican TRAITORS on the debate commission that nixed the second debate and also changed the third back to Covid and BLM (1st debate topics) from foreign policy, where Trump was the best President of my lifetime, hands down.

Lol the current system in THAT ASPECT is by design. It was intended to prevent tyranny of the majority. We don't live under a direct democracy, or at least it's not supposed to be that way.

Voter fraud, on the other hand, is a wholly different issue.

This doesn't have shit to do with "our guy losing" but rather the entire system being undermined. I would have said the same thing was going on the R side if somehow DT won something like
CA or NY. (which is impossible because of the sheer # of f***ing full on moonbats in either state). The results in MI and PA clearly show that some f***ery is afoot with our election process.

If there is no legitimacy to our election systems, then we're living in a goddam banana republic and it's only a matter of time before the rooftop voting/canoe factory opens up.

When a state reports more biden votes in a 2 hour window than the physical hardware can physically process according to the manufacturer by a factor of three.... Something is wrong.

Until Sum Ting Is Wong gets shot down. We don't have a valid election.

Until that. Jan 6 is our funk fest fun day.

Back
Top Bottom