EVERY SHOOTER Should Get a C&R FFL!

are there any specific sites you guys would recommend to create accounts. looking for both site to get discounts and for sites to buy c&r firearms. just turned in my application yesterday but i would like to get a list of sites going and a list of firearms going. what would you guys recommend as a good first c&r purchase? you can send me a pm if you rather not post site in the thread. i have a few sites going already but just want my list to be as large as possible then i will narrow it down to who i like doing business with and who i would rather avoid. any experiences are also appreciated. thanks in advance

Due to trolls from the AG's office trolling this (and some other) forum for intel on who will ship what into MA, then sending threatening letters forcing them to cease and desist, we don't allow folks to post companies that will ship anything into MA.

See this thread, it applies to C&R guns as much as ammo and components.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-companies-that-ship-ammo-or-components-to-Ma

Yea i read that before thats y i didnt post the sites i found. I dis mention pm me but i should have pm only. Slipped my mind. Sorry about that guys. I did google it and found a few but just was wondering if there were any really good or any really lousy sites. If anyone feels like sharing, please pm me. I will also tell you what i found. Maybe you can tell me its good or to avoid it. Maybe it will be something new for you also. Who knows. Once again sorry about my previous post guys and as always, any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.
Due to trolls from the AG's office trolling this (and some other) forum for intel on who will ship what into MA, then sending threatening letters forcing them to cease and desist, we don't allow folks to post companies that will ship anything into MA.

See this thread, it applies to C&R guns as much as ammo and components.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-companies-that-ship-ammo-or-components-to-Ma

Sorry, I won't do that either, but as I just told RIMike in a PM, there are numerous national forums dedicated to C&Rs as well as some Email lists where you can get all that info.

Truth be told over the past 4 years I think I only sent my C&R FFL to less than a handful of companies. I've used it in a few gun shops as well, but I quit sending it to 20-40 places each renewal. I very rarely will order any C&Rs online anymore.

o ok. i would rather keep my money local if possible but not many shops in the area that i have visited had an inventory of c&r. mostly new stock and a few used stuff but i wasnt really looking to hard for it anyways. i will look again just to know my local shops. still also have a few shops to visit that i have yet to.
Sorry, I won't do that either, but as I just told RIMike in a PM, there are numerous national forums dedicated to C&Rs as well as some Email lists where you can get all that info.

Truth be told over the past 4 years I think I only sent my C&R FFL to less than a handful of companies. I've used it in a few gun shops as well, but I quit sending it to 20-40 places each renewal. I very rarely will order any C&Rs online anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

i seen this happen in many threads. even though some places know its not illegal, they still refuse to ship to mass. oh dont we live in the greatest state ever. lol
Read this thread. Yes it gets this bad . . . where a distributor won't even ship parts to a FFL (manufacturer) because he's in MA!!

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...t-Its-Illegal-to-ship-parts-kits-to-Mass-quot

After reading through the first 1200 post in this thread (still 1000 to go), I started looking for my first buy. Thought maybe a mosin, then i thought, nah i know what it will be. A few of these.

0004178900231_300X300.jpg
Im really excited to get my license

My C&R expires April 30th of this year. I can't believe it, but I got my renewal packet in the mail 2 weeks ago. I thought it was a scam, way to efficient for the BATF to mail out the renewal this early.

Given we're planning on moving (2-3 year timeframe), is it worth getting a C&R now, or waiting until after the move to avoid the address-changing grief?

Back
Top Bottom