GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AG's office didn't start this yesterday and if GOAL and COMM2A are shocked and had absolutely no knowledge or intel that this was in the works then someone blew it!

I teach the safety class, have converted many gun hating liberals into 2nd amendment lovers, and I have dedicated my life to the preservation of this hobby, sport, and lifestyle. There is no job I have that I will not call out from and I will go to every rally and hearing necessary until the legislature realises that there is a price we will not pay there is a point in which they must not advance. If this continues and we do nothing we have elected to live on our knees than die on our feet. Molon Labe

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The AG's office didn't start this yesterday and if GOAL and COMM2A are shocked and had absolutely no knowledge or intel that this was in the works then someone blew it!

Who blew it? Seriously. Do you think GOAL and Comm2A have spies in the AG's office?

Let me know what we should have been doing.

Super secret squirrel shit, plus there's a full moon so the moon bats are in full formation....

Who blew it? Seriously. Do you think GOAL and Comm2A have spies in the AG's office?

Let me know what we should have been doing.

The anger towards GOAL is astounding. I can't believe that people actually think this is somehow their fault.

This is the most retarded thing I have read on the topic. Just stop.

Protests on weekends get little news coverage and we need to turn lots of heads with any type of gathering. Are we supposed to take cues from GOAL? anybody got the scoop on comm2a or nra? Their sites are void of any information regarding the recent events here in Massachusetts.

It's not their fault but it looks like they were caught completely flat footed.

One more time: What could have been done differently?

This isn't something that was voted on, there were no public hearings, there is no requirement for the AG's office to notify anyone of anything in advance. There was no due process.

This is like Stalin waking up one morning and the first words out of his mouth send everyone with really stupid NES posts to Siberia. Besides freeze to death, what would you have done about it?

Protests on weekends get little news coverage and we need to turn lots of heads with any type of gathering. Are we supposed to take cues from GOAL? anybody got the scoop on comm2a or nra? Their sites are void of any information regarding the recent events here in Massachusetts.

You might think that, but the most effective protests are the ones that happen while the legislators are in the building. They're on vacation right now, but something like this can cause them to schedule a special session. We are trying to figure out if/when that's going to happen. It could be on the weekend.

So why can't GOAL go to federal court tomorrow morning and petition for an immediate injunction of the AG's enforcement notice?

It is important not to go half-cocked when it comes to legal action. Otherwise we risk blowing the case, creating a bad precedent and making things even worse.

EddieCoyle, thank you for the info and keeping us updated. It is very much appreciated!!!!

You might think that, but the most effective protests are the ones that happen while the legislators are in the building. They're on vacation right now, but something like this can cause them to schedule a special session. We are trying to figure out if/when that's going to happen. It could be on the weekend.

Thank you! This is all good. We also need better eyes and ears so we can predict hits and prepare for them.

Once something has been organized I will try my best to be there.

I was on a company outing trolley tour through Boston tonight and saw one, brave, lone protester outside the governor's office. Definitely a start. We can't take this bullshit sitting down. And we need to stop electing so many leftist ass-hats in this f'ed up state.

Sorry about the Facebook link, but there's a protest tomorrow at the state house. 5:00 PM. Please share.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1132033633535024/?ti=icl

Public · Hosted by Joey Locke-Keller

Please share the information from EC's post with Joey and facebook! I am NOT asking you to use his post. Paraphrase.

Thanks for the thread EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom