GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there .. Keep in mind the ANTI Gun Media will be there to search for Bad Photo Opp's . Everyone should try to be on Best Behavior.
Otherwise the Media will succeed in making us look like a bunch of Gun Toting Yahoos to Support their one sided Agenda .

Just my 2 cents

Meh. I agree with being classy but we cannot control everyone. The golden rules apply no matter where I go but the foolish actions of a jerk are outside my control so I don't worry about it.

Don't OC. Be careful where you walk - CCW not allowed on the Common or at the State House. Other than that, go nuts - bring signs, wave flags, chant "F you Maura", block traffic, etc. Mainstream media is going to crap on us no matter what.

From todays Globe

“Governor Baker supports the Commonwealth’s assault weapons ban, believes our comprehensive state gun laws work well in protecting the people of Massachusetts, and believes that the attorney general has the authority to enforce the law to crack down on the sale of guns that skirt the assault weapons ban,” said Billy Pitman, the governor’s press secretary.

So much for that

We all need to call him and tell him not to bother running for re-election.

Better yet, tell him that he may as well resign since the AG just unilaterally changed 22+ year old laws and he just got steamrolled by the bitch. SHE is obviously more powerful than he is.

I joined GOAL and donated to Comm2A regardless. My bad with mixing up GOAL with Comm2A on the legality matter. I'll be there Saturday morning with my Gadsden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't OC. Be careful where you walk - CCW not allowed on the Common or at the State House. Other than that, go nuts - bring signs, wave flags, chant "F you Maura", block traffic, etc. Mainstream media is going to crap on us no matter what.

Good reminder about where you can't carry. What exactly counts as at the State House?

Just bought two different gadsen flag on Amazon smile , comma2a will be seeing a little bit from it .
We'll get .5%.

If you went via shop.comm2a.org Comm2a would get 5% (10x the amount).

- - - Updated - - -

Good reminder about where you can't carry. What exactly counts as at the State House?
The state house has metal detectors at the entrance. There is no law against carrying outside the statehouse (or inside for that matter, it's just that they will stop you).

We'll get .5%.

- - - Updated - - -

The state house has metal detectors at the entrance. There is no law against carrying outside the statehouse (or inside for that matter, it's just that they will stop you).

Damn . Sorry about that . I've been buying machine tools from Amazon link you posted . Just did the smile thing because I thought it was the same.

I do not know my way around Boston so does anyone want to drive with me to the rally on Saturday? I will drive and can fit about 4 in my van if someone knows where to go and park? I am in a wheelchair so please keep that in mind.

I am in Groton.

Easiest place to meet would be the Westford Sportsman Club if you are a member.

Last edited:
Just posted this on The High Road, The Firing Line, S&WForum and 1911Forum. Spread the word to all the forums you go too. Time to spread the gun love across Facebook and Twitter as well if you are on them.

Also, see if your gun club has a web message board as well.

We'll get .5%.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the clarification, so we're fine to carry as long as we don't go on the common and don't try to enter the statehouse.

I do not know my way around Boston so does anyone want to drive with me to the rally on Saturday? I will drive and can fit about 4 in my van if someone knows where to go and park? I am in a wheelchair so please keep that in mind.

I am in Groton.

Easiest place to meet would be the Westford Sportsman Club if you are a member.

The State House is right across from the Boston Commons. There is underground parking at the commons and is relatively easy to get to by taking 93 to Storrow Drive (get in left lane) to Beacon Street/Copley Square/Back Bay (whatever the sign says for that exit). You are very close now.

Then, take a left at the first stop light and you'll see the Commons. Drive around the park. Parking is off the road that cuts through the middle of the park (charles street).

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Che...6713207cb0!2m2!1d-71.0638101!2d42.3587772!3e0

I would be right up there with you guys even though I live in RI, this is BS. Unfortunately I am out of the area for work and cannot make it back in time.

Question: can C&R license get away from this ban?

How?

03 holders already know they cannot use their 03 license to buy guns not permitted under state law.

Besides, most C&R firearms are by definition pre-ban.

just took a part time job this week on the condition i could work saturdays,

i'll be there , prob get fired, that was a short gig!.

the pain in the ass was all the forms i had to fill out,plus the job app took about 2 hours, and i only got 30 hrs in the job,
screw it, freedom first.

I've never been to a GOAL rally. Is likely to be a big crowd thing, or 9 guys standing around in camo shorts like a couple of the protests I've seen covered here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom