• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many do you have?

How many firearms do you own?

• None, yet

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • 1-5

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • 6-10

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • 11-20

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • 21-30

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • 31-40

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 51 or more - I've lost count

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • I won't tell

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters
Classified! I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you! [devil]

Most of our chiefs would have a stroke if they knew how many guns and how much ammo most of the NES members had at home. [rolleyes]

And if our better halves ever had a clue, we'd probably be beaten senseless! [thinking]

Last edited:
Classified! I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you! [devil]

Most of our chiefs would have a stroke if they knew how many guns and how much ammo most of the NES members had at home. [rolleyes]

And if our better halves ever had a clue, we'd probably be beaten senseless! [thinking]

Hopefully by those two soliders MrsWildWeasel was talking about. [wink]

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note:

I don't think it is a good thing to post too much info on the "world wide web" where anyone can get that info and maybe figure out who and where the stash is located.

On a serious note:

I don't think it is a good thing to post too much info on the "world wide web" where anyone can get that info and maybe figure out who and where the stash is located.

Agreed.

It cracks me up to see someone with his entire inventory listed in his signature. I haven't seen it here, but on other fora I've counted as many as 30 firearms listed. It's like printing a shopping list for the local crooks.

On a serious note:

That's why I asked for the poll to be answered without comment if desired. That makes things a bit harder to unravel.

Agreed.

It cracks me up to see someone with his entire inventory listed in his signature. I haven't seen it here, but on other fora I've counted as many as 30 firearms listed. It's like printing a shopping list for the local crooks.

I've thought about it, and then I've thought about having a signature that takes up half a page... [wink]

While I like having a collection, one problem with "too many" is that it's
that much harder to get stuff set up exactly how you want, becuase
now you have money sprinkled across different platforms, etc.

While I don't regret what I have if I had a chance to do it all over again
I would have made some different choices. One big problem with GAS (gun
acquisition syndrome) is that unless you have unlimited funds, invariably
some other aspect of your hobby suffers. (EG, whats the point of buying
a bunch of guns if you don't have enough cash left over to buy components
or ammo to feed them?) etc.

-Mike

I'll be slimming the herd this year and concentrating on my favorites. No need having a bunch of safe queens hanging around that you never use. I AM going to buy another T/C muzzleloader though. I've always wanted a .58.

I used to have a couple, but I took them with me on a trip in my boat and they all fell overboard. I'm not planning on replacing them

Back
Top Bottom