• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberal Outrage Megathread

We need another SC pick ASAP. Might as well help push these retards over the edge.

Let's not get greedy. Space things out a little.

November elections coming up shortly. Let's hope there's a red wave and we at least keep all the seats - and hopefully gain a few.

Give it a month or two - and hopefully RBG will either decide to retire, or pass on the bench.

Then we get to have another confirmation shitfest.

As a long term strategy.... inducing stress and extending it out is better for raising the risk of stroke:

Stress hormones increase blood pressure, and when those hormones are around long-term, it can lead to high blood pressure, the leading cause of stroke. ... Stress also causes blood sugar levels to increase, potentially leading to diabetes and high cholesterol – more stroke risk factors.Nov 4, 2015

https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/news/20120830/stress-linked-to-stroke#1

Living with chronic stress increased stroke risk almost four-fold.

Stress is a well-recognized risk factor for heart attack, but the study is among the first to suggest a direct impact on stroke.

Let's think about some strategy here. I'm sure if the liberal tears start drying up , Trump can always come up with something to fill the gaps between confirmation hearings and lost elections. We've got to extend the current dynamic out over as extended a time period as possible. The Democrat Party is already starting to get infighting, I'm seeing people point out that all the disparate interest groups they cobbled together - are starting to eat each other's tails. Putting more stress on that coalition just raises the temperature and makes the retard boil that much harder.

Let's not get greedy. Space things out a little.

November elections coming up shortly. Let's hope there's a red wave and we at least keep all the seats - and hopefully gain a few.

Give it a month or two - and hopefully RBG will either decide to retire, or pass on the bench.

Then we get to have another confirmation shitfest.

As a long term strategy.... inducing stress and extending it out is better for raising the risk of stroke:

Stress hormones increase blood pressure, and when those hormones are around long-term, it can lead to high blood pressure, the leading cause of stroke. ... Stress also causes blood sugar levels to increase, potentially leading to diabetes and high cholesterol – more stroke risk factors.Nov 4, 2015

https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/news/20120830/stress-linked-to-stroke#1

Living with chronic stress increased stroke risk almost four-fold.

Stress is a well-recognized risk factor for heart attack, but the study is among the first to suggest a direct impact on stroke.

Let's think about some strategy here. I'm sure if the liberal tears start drying up , Trump can always come up with something to fill the gaps between confirmation hearings and lost elections. We've got to extend the current dynamic out over as extended a time period as possible. The Democrat Party is already starting to get infighting, I'm seeing people point out that all the disparate interest groups they cobbled together - are starting to eat each other's tails. Putting more stress on that coalition just raises the temperature and makes the retard boil that much harder.
There are more Korea talks going on...
Imagine a major announcement around Oct 30th?

Seen many Libtards (including Stephen king) feebly trying to compare Al Franken and Kavanaugh

there was a picture of Al Franken and his BoobiePaws you morons.....this wasnt some made up shit. Liberals are truly incapable of rational thought.

leeann-tweeden.png

All the Kavanaugh controversy did was assure the next D accused of anything will be quickly and quietly asked to step down. No trial. No chance to profess innocence. They keep ratcheting up the rule book and get stuck when it has to be applied to themselves.

Looks like we're gonna have to pull a Scalia on RBG to get the old bat out of the SC. Then we can spin up this crazy train all over again.

I'll lay odds she checks out the evening after Howie runs a Death Pool show.

She'll have been picked,
so someone will have won,
and they have to run another Pool.

Listeners love it the most,
but it's highly labor-intensive -
he has to dragoon extra call screeners.

ISTR all of his daughters are at college or have day jobs,
so it probably costs him out-of pocket.

He hates that.

There are more Korea talks going on...
Imagine a major announcement around Oct 30th?
You mean kind of like a surprise?
An "October Surprise", if you will?

White, Conservative Women are the next violence target of the lefties.....look it up.

Arm your women and make them aware of their being targeted.

I think most of the outrage s being manufactured this time around. Put out front by the MSM and paid protesters. I spent 5 days in MA in a group of people that are notoriously liberal and didn't hear one person talking about it. Didn't overhear anything at restaurants or Wholefoods. Unlike past liberal outrages where I could hear some chatter, even in NH. I don't think as many people care as the media is claiming.

I think most of the outrage s being manufactured this time around. Put out front by the MSM and paid protesters. I spent 5 days in MA in a group of people that are notoriously liberal and didn't hear one person talking about it. Didn't overhear anything at restaurants or Wholefoods. Unlike past liberal outrages where I could hear some chatter, even in NH. I don't think as many people care as the media is claiming.

Two of my sisters are terminally ill with TDS. They are definitely not on Soro's payroll. They both spend every spare moment posting memes and false info (almost certainly supplied by the lib PACs) on faceplant. They unfriended me a year ago but once in a blue moon I peek at their fb page. They're still at it.

They're almost certainly paying a lot of people but they also have thousands of "useful idiots" that drank the koolaid.

At the Sugar Hill, NH fair last week, there was a lady walking around with "I Believe [Ballsy-Fraud]" regalia. I'm guessing she has friends in the vicinity who believe likewise.

It begins sooner than that, you wouldn't believe the leftist BS the kids are force fed nowadays starting in elementary school.
All three of my kids came home (over the years) in grade school and announced that white people killed MLK. Three kids,eight years between the oldest and youngest. After the first one I thought he misunderstood. When number three said the same thing...
Also my kids know all about the Underground Railroad but don't know who Christopher Columbus is.

Back
Top Bottom