• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberal Outrage Megathread

iroberge.jpg
marx.jpeg

Groucho pulled it off better.

UNrelated, During WW2 my Dad was in the Navy and he and some other guys were in a train station in California. The Marx brothers got off a train and the moment they saw the Navy uniforms they instantly went into character and spent a few minutes with my Dad and his shipmates fooling around.
He always had a soft spot for them.

So, what would be the solution?

Have the government step in, and somehow take their search and divide it amongst several companies? (Not possible).

Google doesnt force anyone to use Google. There are alternatives.

What I do have a problem with, is buying a phone with an Android OS and being forced to have a Google acct. I didnt pay attention when I bought the Note9, but I'm not sure if there are options for me to use other accounts.

I'm also forced to use Google play.

You can use Android without a google account, but it will be rather annoying. So most people aren't going to bother. You can load apps as apk files that you download or transfer via USB. The phone and contacts apps are also not going to sync with anything so you would likely leave the contacts blank. I could not find a way to make contacts sync with another service than Google. But you can use a 3rd party app to store contacts and it will launch the phone with the selected number. It is more taps though than the built in app.

Also, if you do go with a Google account, you can disable the sync options so that nothing syncs to the cloud. Keep in mind of you enter a calendar entry or other stuff into a Google app with sync off, what you enter is forever stuck on that phone and will be lost when you reset it. I also researched trying to sync Google calendar with something other than Google, but it appears to not be something anyone has done.

Simple solution , hostile guerilla take over of Google and while you're at it take over Starbucks too and get rid of all those sissy baristas and replace them with all the chicks too hot for Hooters.
Just saying

Sad fact is tech companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook and Youtube are so huge that they have made it nearly impossible for new companies to get a piece of their pie . These companies are definitely the US steel of today.

So, what would be the solution?

Have the government step in, and somehow take their search and divide it amongst several companies? (Not possible).

Google doesnt force anyone to use Google. There are alternatives.

What I do have a problem with, is buying a phone with an Android OS and being forced to have a Google acct. I didnt pay attention when I bought the Note9, but I'm not sure if there are options for me to use other accounts.

I'm also forced to use Google play.

At least you don't have to deal with that freaky Google+ thing anymore. LOL

Not sure what thread this really belongs in, but the first interviewer livens up after about 13 minutes,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk

Those shrill voices are extremely painful to listen to. It's even more unpleasant than when I'm in a store and someone with Torrette's is screaming uncontrollably (since at least I know that poor person can't help it).

University campuses sound like just awful places to be... rape everywhere! The bastion of liberalism is also a bastion of rape. I wonder why. You'd think with all the lefties there, that there would be no rape.

Not sure what thread this really belongs in, but the first interviewer livens up after about 13 minutes,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk

It'd be better if the guy said "rape culture in america is a myth" because IMHO it is most certainly real in a bunch of bog sniffer shithole places. There are still shithole countries on the face of the earth where women are basically punished for being victims of rape, etc. That most certainly is real rape culture. Contrast with america where even a whiff of impropriety causes some huge investigation off even the most flimsiest of
accusations. That's a pretty big difference.

American moonbats using "rape culture" WRT our country is generally jackasserey, much like calling everyone a "racist". etc. All they do is end up demeaning the actual victims of those terms, etc.

-Mike

It'd be better if the guy said "rape culture in america is a myth" because IMHO it is most certainly real in a bunch of bog sniffer shithole places. There are still shithole countries on the face of the earth where women are basically punished for being victims of rape, etc. That most certainly is real rape culture. Contrast with america where even a whiff of impropriety causes some huge investigation off even the most flimsiest of
accusations. That's a pretty big difference.

American moonbats using "rape culture" WRT our country is generally jackasserey, much like calling everyone a "racist". etc. All they do is end up demeaning the actual victims of those terms, etc.

-Mike
It's a myth in all the countries that matter...like ya know America.

If you have a chance catch "election day: through the lens". It's so great to watch clips of folks across america in election day all over again.
What platform does one find this on? Netflix, prime, Hulu?

I’ve got a bunch of liberal in-laws. Other than my FIL, everyone is smart enough to realize that food and family are the whole point, not scoring meaningless points in an argument that won’t change anyone’s minds.

My favorite SIL is very liberal, but she’s also funny as hell. We like picking on each other.

It IS possible to be civilized about this stuff.

At gatherings with my in-laws politics is a mostly off limits subject, mostly because I don't like the taste of blue kool aid.

Back
Top Bottom