• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberal Outrage Megathread

I woke up this morning and didn't smell any smoke - so I looked outside and didn't see plumes of smoke reaching into the sky - and thought to myself: retard liberals, they're even pussies when it comes to protesting. Where's the riots? Why aren't the burning down their own neighborhoods? Goddam pussies.

Looks like we're gonna have to pull a Scalia on RBG to get the old bat out of the SC. Then we can spin up this crazy train all over again.
https://news.clickhole.com/smart-call-ruth-bader-ginsburg-has-been-dead-on-the-su-1825122480

Just saw my Mother's faceplant post... Kavanaugh this, Kavanaugh that... I think there might have been something about him raping puppies and firebombing women's shelters but I'm not sure, it was mostly gibberish. I love my Mother, she really is a tremendous woman and has been there for me through some pretty tough times, but... I do understand some of her dilemma though. She's 80, lives in a gated community in Goodyear Arizona where the average home is 300k+ and they play golf and mah-jongg all day. Her husband (my step-dad, also generally a pretty decent guy) is a retired chemical engineer, they were exec recruiters with their own firm for a decade before they retired and moved, so their backround SHOULD be a tad more conservative, but...

Step-Dad's oldest child WAS his son, is now his daughter, living in California somewhere. His middle daughter is gay and married, thet live in San Fran where they complain that they can't afford to live because their "boutique" doesn't make them enough money. She USED to drive for UPS, but gave that up because she wasn't "fulfilled". The youngest daughter is almost sane, although her 3 & 5 year old daughters did decide of their own volition (lol) to become vegan a while back. Seeing those three every 5 years or so is sufficient.

My only sibling, my brother, lives in Chicago, yes, IN Chicago, with his wife. They moved in to the city after their youngest was in his Junior year in college. He works for a large mining equipment supply firm and flies all over the world, ALL the time. Philippines, South Africa, China, India, if there's a mine, he goes there. His wife is a Social Worker, used to be in HR in the financial world. They are disappointed Rahm isn't running again.

They're all coming for Thanksgiving. Pray for me... Although I may just get drunk, watch football and wear my "Liberalism is a mental disorder" t-shirt:)

Just saw my Mother's faceplant post... Kavanaugh this, Kavanaugh that... I think there might have been something about him raping puppies and firebombing women's shelters but I'm not sure, it was mostly gibberish. I love my Mother, she really is a tremendous woman and has been there for me through some pretty tough times, but... I do understand some of her dilemma though. She's 80, lives in a gated community in Goodyear Arizona where the average home is 300k+ and they play golf and mah-jongg all day. Her husband (my step-dad, also generally a pretty decent guy) is a retired chemical engineer, they were exec recruiters with their own firm for a decade before they retired and moved, so their backround SHOULD be a tad more conservative, but...

Step-Dad's oldest child WAS his son, is now his daughter, living in California somewhere. His middle daughter is gay and married, thet live in San Fran where they complain that they can't afford to live because their "boutique" doesn't make them enough money. She USED to drive for UPS, but gave that up because she wasn't "fulfilled". The youngest daughter is almost sane, although her 3 & 5 year old daughters did decide of their own volition (lol) to become vegan a while back. Seeing those three every 5 years or so is sufficient.

My only sibling, my brother, lives in Chicago, yes, IN Chicago, with his wife. They moved in to the city after their youngest was in his Junior year in college. He works for a large mining equipment supply firm and flies all over the world, ALL the time. Philippines, South Africa, China, India, if there's a mine, he goes there. His wife is a Social Worker, used to be in HR in the financial world. They are disappointed Rahm isn't running again.

They're all coming for Thanksgiving. Pray for me... Although I may just get drunk, watch football and wear my "Liberalism is a mental disorder" t-shirt:)

JFC. What a train wreck.
How about you come down to Georgia and come shooting with me for Thanksgiving?
Tell your family you just mixed up the dates.
Bring your wife.

To avoid possibly being arrested and thrown in jail, you are welcome to come to Kentucky and spend
Thanksgiving here.:D

Sorry, but family or not, I'd refuse to spend my time in the presence of that company.

I feel your pain. My folks are gone but I have three four liberal siblings, two of them but for the grace of God, could have been the screamer frequently pictured here on NES (although much more attractive). TDS is a terrible disease for which there appears to be no cure. (The other two are libs but have not completely devolved back to monkeys)

I’ve got a bunch of liberal in-laws. Other than my FIL, everyone is smart enough to realize that food and family are the whole point, not scoring meaningless points in an argument that won’t change anyone’s minds.

My favorite SIL is very liberal, but she’s also funny as hell. We like picking on each other.

It IS possible to be civilized about this stuff.

My brother is a retired Army bird colonel, and a Prius driving liberal, My sister is married to an ex-USAF fighter pilot. He's a conservative, she, not. Another brother is an art professor and you don't need to ask where they fall on the spectrum. Nonetheless, we make it work when we get together. Politics doesn't have to run your lives.

My brother is a retired Army bird colonel, and a Prius driving liberal, My sister is married to an ex-USAF fighter pilot. He's a conservative, she, not. Another brother is an art professor and you don't need to ask where they fall on the spectrum. Nonetheless, we make it work when we get together. Politics doesn't have to run your lives.

Yikes, that's a ticking time bomb every time you all must get together

I was told I should go back to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving. Shockingly, it had nothing to do with me stating I can't believe Ford's story when all evidence she provided points to it not being real.

GF just wants me out of the house for two weeks, since PA deer season starts the Monday after Thanksgiving.

The fake media wants you to believe that all the left wing protesters represent the majority of democrats.

THEY DO NOT.

The majority of people are reasonable and see through this B.S.

The way to make change in this country is through the ballot box...PERIOD.

Jobs, rising income, retirement funds, border security, safety - that is what rational people care about.

Last edited:
The fake media wants you to believe that all the left wing protesters represent the majority of democrats.

THEY DO NOT.

Recently my jeweler and I got onto the topic of politics somehow. He and his wife are liberal, hate Kavanaugh, and think that the ok sign means white power. Nevertheless we agreed to disagree in a civil manner, exchanged pleasantries, conducted business, and went on our way. So you're right, very few liberals are the screaming tantrum-throwing type, just like very few conservatives are the white power marching types.

But I'll be damned if it's not hysterical watching the few nutjobs losing their shit over this [rofl]

THEY DO NOT.

Until the ballot box doesn't work anymore.

How many generations of citizens have to suffer the consequences of election fraud by commie democrats before it comes time to open the next box? That time will be very soon upon us.

They may not all be the screaming protesting type, but they damned sure are supporting those who
do their damnedest to destroy this country. If they want communism, why don't they go live under tht form of government and see if they can enjoy themselves?

Sounds like you need to come down with a bout of dementia and wander off for the duration of their visit.
Well, they already think I'm partially demented anyway, so... Maybe I'll just lay the AR and WASR on the window ledge for "decoration" and examples of what I'm thankful for[mg]

JFC. What a train wreck.
How about you come down to Georgia and come shooting with me for Thanksgiving?
Tell your family you just mixed up the dates.
Bring your wife.
Appreciate the offer. Maybe I'll just leave a cooler on the deck with a turkey and 12 pack for those who show up...

To avoid possibly being arrested and thrown in jail, you are welcome to come to Kentucky and spend
Thanksgiving here.:D
Sorry, but family or not, I'd refuse to spend my time in the presence of that company.
May see you and/or allen-1 next year. Youngest daughter graduates HS in June and Lady Radtekk and I are OUTTA HERE! Kentucky is on our short list, and Lady Radtekk's family is from GA, Plains actually.

I’ve got a bunch of liberal in-laws. Other than my FIL, everyone is smart enough to realize that food and family are the whole point, not scoring meaningless points in an argument that won’t change anyone’s minds.

My favorite SIL is very liberal, but she’s also funny as hell. We like picking on each other.

We left (mostly) politics out of it when I visited AZ for Mom's 80th BDay so it's possible. But Kavanaugh and the mid-terms may be a little too fresh for them...

your house your rules
Yep, and Lady Radtekk can be, shall we say, territorial...

Recently my jeweler and I got onto the topic of politics somehow. He and his wife are liberal, hate Kavanaugh, and think that the ok sign means white power. Nevertheless we agreed to disagree in a civil manner, exchanged pleasantries, conducted business, and went on our way. So you're right, very few liberals are the screaming tantrum-throwing type, just like very few conservatives are the white power marching types.

But I'll be damned if it's not hysterical watching the few nutjobs losing their shit over this [rofl]
It is fun watching, but I think I may just put a side-table on the front porch with a bowl and a sign that says "Leave politics here before entering"

Liberalism is a disease that can be managed with medication and close monitoring. Awareness is key.

TDS is a disease with 100% mortality rate. Once infected, they're done. There is no cure and much like ebola bearing monkeys, they fling their feces at anyone close enough to them to reach. It isn't possible to have a discussion on the merits of greek style yogurt vs regular without it developing into a fist fight over Trumps latest tweet.

Your fam appears to be suffering from Liberalism, not TDS.

When I was with my ex most of her family was pretty liberal. Thankfully they made a point of not talking about political BS much. That made it easy to keep my
composure, but I still couldn't help but think of the repercussions when the rubber meets the road eventually. Maybe if all parties involved ere lucky we'd all be dead (by then) and not have to worry about that, of course that would work out just swimmingly for the moonbats, to not be held accountable for poor decisions made a generation
ago, etc.

-Mike

This year, we are going to Plymouth Plantation for Thanksgiving.

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png

Mother of god. Just come to my house, no man should have to endure that.

We left (mostly) politics out of it when I visited AZ for Mom's 80th BDay so it's possible. But Kavanaugh and the mid-terms may be a little too fresh for them...

Its going to be even worse for you when their blue wave fails to materialize.

Luckily, I have only one moonbat sister to deal with on Thanksgiving. We all take turns taunting her with references to "The Trump Train" and such. Even her husband gets in on the action. Good times...

THEY DO NOT.

Jobs, rising income, retirement funds, border security, safety - that is what rational people care about.

I care a lot about unconstitutional gun laws. Those gun laws seems to always emanate from the blue places on the map. That's part of the reason why I am here.

Well, they already think I'm partially demented anyway, so... Maybe I'll just lay the AR and WASR on the window ledge for "decoration" and examples of what I'm thankful for[mg]

Appreciate the offer. Maybe I'll just leave a cooler on the deck with a turkey and 12 pack for those who show up...

May see you and/or allen-1 next year. Youngest daughter graduates HS in June and Lady Radtekk and I are OUTTA HERE! Kentucky is on our short list, and Lady Radtekk's family is from GA, Plains actually.

Yep, and Lady Radtekk can be, shall we say, territorial...

It is fun watching, but I think I may just put a side-table on the front porch with a bowl and a sign that says "Leave politics here before entering"

I hope TX is on the short list! Y'all need to come visit. Although I live in a city and like most cities it can be kind of blue especially with all them Californians moving here.

Back
Top Bottom