• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Make me feel better: What did you buy on Black Friday/Cyber Monday (week)

M&P Shield 9mm (No Safety)

20725-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Daughter got her P&RL this week (<36 hr turn-around), so BF to the rescue.

9mm AR-15 Billet Lower Receiver

FFL-RRG-9mm-2T.jpg

9mm SBR here I come.

500 rds .300BLK
1100 rds Fed Champion .22LR

I bought my second Tractor Supply Cannon wide body safe. The first one filled up so fast I had to buy a sister for it. Amazing deal at 699. Black Friday only regular price is 999. I've been working on it all day installing the LED lighting system. I'm done now just have to move it into place.

59"Hx24"Dx40"W Identical to my older one but the door on the new one is 4 inches wider! They redesigned the door and trim to give you a better look at what's in side.

empty_ca33-h2fdc-13.jpg

Last edited:
Bought the winchester 300# safe from TSC for the boy. Been watching PSA's website all day, nothing but the same old crap they've been offering for the last month...just with a"Black Friday" label on it. Last year they had some great deals, got bought up in 10-15 minutes...this year there is nothing worth bothering with.

I spent WAY too much money on Black Friday Week. I know people have said parts in general have been priced low, but I found a few things I really needed (for a build, etc). It adds up!:

From: PSA, Cabelas, Brownells, Rainer Arms, Primary Arms, WMD, Geissele

-Geissele SSA
-WMD NiB BCG
-Geissele 7" Rail
-Rainer Match barrel
-Raptor charging handle
-Radical Firearms pistol buffer kit
-Magpul Plus grip
-Magpul AFG 2.0
-Magpul M-Lok insert
-Sig Brace
-Vortex Sparc
-Hornady Lock-N-Load package (Cabelas)(free shipping!)
-Remington Golden Saber 124 gr. 9mm (10 boxes) (54$ after mail in rebate)
-Griffon Industries suppressor cover

Ugh. Will be sweet once I get everything in- as long as I get all 7 packages past the fiance without her noticing :)

I noticed you got a suppressor cover......that means you must be able to afford a suppressor.....I have no sympathy for you.....

Cant say what I just recieved, dont want to piss off MARSHA.......

BCM 14.5" upper, RRA match trigger. Trying to buy a lower, but something happened when I tried to submit the order. I'll try again tomorrow!

Well I didn't really see or find anything I want that was discounted. So knowing this usually happened I decided to order a daisy 853 target rifle from the cmp.

I hope Monday I find some deals on things I want

This should keep me busy over the winter. Won't see the real range to often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just some toys for the kids over at tractor supply. I've decided to look for a used governor and getting a garand from camp so MY toy budget is spoken for...

Not really a Black Friday Deal but free shipping and sale on a Nikon P-223 3x32 scope at $116. Need the mounts so grabbed P-Series which were free shipping too. Used the Comm2A Amazon link so it is a small win for all.

Well we went out at 4:30PM, picked up the $125 in gift certificates at Texas Roadhouse and went to Costco . . . I picked up another 2 LED dual 40W equivalent fluorescent fixtures for $20 each, a 9# whole pork loin for less than $8 and my Wife picked up a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans for $12. The dual gun book someone mentioned earlier at Ocean State Job Lot wasn't in the store we were in. None of these 3 places were even mildly busy. Only the cellular kiosk at Costco had a crowd around it.

Aimpoint from PSA deal, the protective cover for it from SKD, still deciding on a mount.

IWB mag carrier from A&R Design for my Glock.

Got Amazon presents for wife and kids.

Wife is out now, who knows what she is bringing back.

Nothing special...bought a brick of .22LR at Shooters. That's about it. My wife blew her wad at Joann's Fabrics...she has a shiite ton of sewing to do now...

All online... surround sound for our house consisting of a denon AVR-X1200W 7.2 receiver which 2 channels will be for music in another room, and JBL ES80 towers up front, ES30 surrouns, ES250P sub, and ES25C center channel.

Also a PS4 for my wife for Christmas.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Back
Top Bottom