• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro March 29th and 30th Show

eotech for the win.

all you're going to get is cheap stuff most likely knock offs.

There are often legit, premium optics at gun shows. You will, however, pay retail for them.

-Mike

Last edited:
Planning on going Sunday with my wife, our oldest son, granddaughter and grandson. Best shot? My wife (good thing we get along well)!

Planning on going Sunday with my wife, our oldest son, granddaughter and grandson. Best shot? My wife (good thing we get along well)!

sundays are usually quieter. easier to move around with the young ones.

Question....I'm looking for a Gen 3 or 4 Glock 19 and 36....Never been to a show before. If I want to find one is this the place to do it? And are the prices any better then full
Blown retail? Thanks

I'm in the market for a shotgun. Will the show have some good deals or should I just head out to Kittery Trading Post?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Question....I'm looking for a Gen 3 or 4 Glock 19 and 36....Never been to a show before. If I want to find one is this the place to do it? And are the prices any better then full
Blown retail? Thanks

You will usually pay more at a show than at a place like Four Seasons! Many vendors jack their prices up significantly at the shows.

I'm in the market for a shotgun. Will the show have some good deals or should I just head out to Kittery Trading Post?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Check out j&g online. They had some deals in the last shotgun news mag (I got a o/u for 317 shipped to a ffl)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I haven't been to a gunshow since my father passed away in June. We were vendors at many shows all over New England and Marlboro was one of his favorites. I think I'm soured on them now because they just aren't what they used to be. Yeah you can still find good deals here and there but generally everyone's prices are jacked way the hell up and there's just too many people there. And a lot of them don't know how to bathe apparently.

I still remember when my old man first started taking me to flea markets and gunshows in the mid 80's. I was just a little shit, and oh lordy was there so much awesome stuff to see. What I was able to come home with always hinged on how well I behaved for the day. [laugh]

Enjoy, all who attend. Hope you find some good stuff.

smart question . . . I probably would not have asked . . . just be embarrased when I was asked to put the camera away.
There's a huge sign on the front door telling you not to.

- - - Updated - - -

but if take pictures of the safe sales girl, share

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm gonna try and snap a pic. Got to be sneaky.

Back
Top Bottom