• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro March 29th and 30th Show

I came at 10, thought I'd beat the line, only to find about 300 people waiting outside. Didn't find anything to spend my money on. There was a ton of bulk ammo which I didn't see in previous two shows but it wasn't a bargain (for me, anyways). $320 for 1000 115 grain 9mm is not a bargain. At some point someone cranked the heat and I could barely breath in there, so I left. Waste of two hours. Headed to Walmart to find a much better deal on ammo [grin]

Was there always a rug?
$85 for a brick of 22
No chick with the big knockers.
It was hot as hell so they had to open all the doors and put guards near them so people would not go out them.

I'd like to find a 54"+ case for my Mosin at one. I can't find one anywhere. I have the rifle, the ammo, the bayonet, you name it. But the case eludes me.

I inquired at several gun stores and no one had one/could get one.

I SOLD a gun. I had a full size S&W M&P .45 with the case and two mags. Almost new condition; maybe two boxes of ammo through it. I never shot it well...it has the horrible Mass trigger. I have a 1911 so I decided I'd stick with that platform for .45. First FFL offered me $325. Next offered me $400. Then an FFL offered me $500. All sight unseen. I went out to the car, retrieved the firearm, and did the deal. Painless.

Then I bought some body armor, and still walked out of there with more money than the first guy offered me. I guess that's one of the benefits of high gun show prices - fair prices on a sale.

I'd like to find a 54"+ case for my Mosin at one. I can't find one anywhere. I have the rifle, the ammo, the bayonet, you name it. But the case eludes me.

I'm thinking the guy from Pennsylvania up at the front of the hall would have something for you.

try amazon I saw some long rifle cases on there and I believe there were some that were 54 inches long.

Grabbed a COMM2A shirt and a new range bag. Girl I was with made a few dudes jealous (me being one) finding a G30SF for non retarded
prices. Finally saw the infamous "shovel AK" and got GOAL a new member. Good time had here.

Me & my boy had some jerky. The chorizo has a good kick. Walked all the rows once through till glassy eyed, get swept a couple times, then hit the M&M guy for some reloads on the way out. (21.95 for .45 cprn, 15.25 for 9mm)

Is there such a product in existence? Doubt it. Cost more than the rifle.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

The rug is new but I was told it was temporary for a fancy function they're having next week. It was wicked hot and it was so crowded you could barely move in the aisles. There was plenty of BO and the rug seemed to intensify it. There was a Colt Banker's Special that once belonged to Mass Governor Joseph Ely. Very impressive but priced over $4200! ATF had a booth there. Nothing jumped out at me but it was still a good way to kill a few hours.

I hope the BO won't be as bad tommorow lol. This is going to be my first gun show, and I'm hoping the line won't be rediculous tommorow morning. ::Fingers crossed ::

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I showed up at 1 and walked right in. It didn't even feel that crowded. I was looking for a couple odds and ends, and wound up only buying one of them. I was there with my 3 year old, so I wasn't really able to take my time and check stuff out like I usually do. Good way to waste a couple of hours. I was glad to finally see the shit shovel AK in person too.

Back
Top Bottom