Marlboro Show September 24th & 25th

What's Marlboro's show ccw policy?

No loaded guns allowed, just like every other gun show in america. (I'm surprised anyone even asks this, since I've never seen a single one where they exempted people CCWing.) There are a lot of people that just lie and carry anyways, of course.

-Mike

Is there a flyer for this show

What time they open on Saturday/sunday.
I'm bringing my dad to his first gun show and I wanna get a 1903

I am thinking of going to the Marlboro show. I am looking for a ar 15. how are the prices? I have heard good deals can be had and no deals to be had. just curious what you all think.
Thanks Willy

I am thinking of going to the Marlboro show. I am looking for a ar 15. how are the prices? I have heard good deals can be had and no deals to be had. just curious what you all think.
Thanks Willy

Just my 2 cents,

Unless you are pretty familiar with AR's don't buy one from a gun show. Go to your local shop or another reputable place (Four Seasons, ZHA, GFA, etc) and let them help you pick out the perfect one for you. You might find a 6 or $700 gun and think it's a good deal, then when you take it to the range and have problems with it, you might have to drive all the way across the state to get any help on it.

Just my 2 cents,

Unless you are pretty familiar with AR's don't buy one from a gun show. Go to your local shop or another reputable place (Four Seasons, ZHA, GFA, etc) and let them help you pick out the perfect one for you. You might find a 6 or $700 gun and think it's a good deal, then when you take it to the range and have problems with it, you might have to drive all the way across the state to get any help on it.

This.... can't be stated enough.

There are very few deals at gun shows on guns anyways, with certain exceptions here and there.

-Mike

Just my 2 cents,

I almost bought an Olimpric [wink] "pre ban"

Glad I didn't make that mistake.

Learn it, love it, live it.
That accounts for your Rifles and your Women.

I am planning on going Saturday with one or both of my daughters. The plan is to be there when it opens, but waking up teenage girls on Saturday can be a challenge.

I am planning on going Saturday with one or both of my daughters. The plan is to be there when it opens, but waking up teenage girls on Saturday can be a challenge.
My Dad would bring the dogs to my door, open my bedroom door , and throw the dogs toys on my bed and then the dogs get me up. I think its more affective for guys but it should work if you have dogs.

No loaded guns allowed, just like every other gun show in america. (I'm surprised anyone even asks this, since I've never seen a single one where they exempted people CCWing.) There are a lot of people that just lie and carry anyways, of course.

-Mike

"These are not the droids you're looking for"

"There aren't the droids we're looking for"

I'll be there Saturday morning with my buddy. It's what, $10 to get in?

So who will be @ the show before 9am on Sunday? Thinking about swinging by on Sunday before heading to HSA.

Nothing particular to look for, but just hangout for 1 hr with fellow NES'er.

will there be loopholes at this gun show? i'm running low on those....

just look for this guy... he sold me all the baby-killer ammo the last time i was there.

attachment.php

i've seen him at the manchester show, and the fitchburg one as well.

Attachments

• loophole.jpg
    loophole.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,527
I know the legendary status of knock-off flashlights will be continued this weekend, but are there many of the better quality models usually around at the show? I recall seeing something in the past, but I wasn't looking to buy at the time so I didn't take copious mental notes. [banghead]

My first choice at the moment is an Olight M20S R5 LED, but there are others in that price/features range that I may consider. I'm still looking to find somewhere I can check them out in person, so I'm wondering if it's worth it to get myself out there this weekend.

If all you want is that particular flashlight, then order it online (possibly cheaper) and spend the same amount or less for shipping compared to the fuel you'll burn on the way up.

ETA; If you want the flashlight and want to check out tons of other things then I would go.

Back
Top Bottom