Marlboro Show September 24th & 25th

Public service announcement

This really isn't directed at most people who actually post /use/participate on NES, but rather the lurkers who are going to this
show that might be reading this thread....

For the love of god, your creator (or lack thereof) and all that is holy....

Please shower and use deodorant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it really too much to ask???
(I'm not the only one thinking this, either).

If you're having trouble figuring out what to do... DIAL works pretty good. A bar will cost you a couple of dollars at most. It's not rocket science. Even this broad in the ad here can do it...

See, not that hard. Use bar. Lather, Rinse, Repeat- if you still stink. Done. If you're a skinflint you can even
use it on your hair. We don't care if it's nappy and greasy, as long as it doesn't stink.

Then, use some deodorant. If you don't, Chuck Norris will kick your ass.

Nobody will really care if you come to the gun show in full tactical ACU mall ninja gear, carrying 2 fancy kitted rifles you have absolutely no intention of selling, telling people you are "contractors" or even nazi goose dobble regalia.... etc etc ad nauseam. Nobody cares about that shit. Hell, some of us are slaying bodies, good to go. But not with overpowering body odor!!!!

Everyone, however, will remember those that stink. Yes, you stink. You, being that guy who think's its OK after waking up saturday morning covered in your own piss and vomit, to roll out of bed and go to the gun show because your hangover or whatever has burned off and now you're looking for something to do.... Or your that old guy whose on deaths door and doesn't think twice about shitting his pants in the car, just because "you're old and you don't give a shit anymore, and if they don't like it then..." yeah yeah, we've heard it all before. All the excuses. Adult diapers are not rocket science.

Yes, you people.... take 20 minutes and take a f**king shower. You're coming to the show late anyways, so in all probability it's not like you're going to miss out on a deal because you had to take a shower. And... please have a few cups of coffee and leave the browns off at the pool BEFORE you come to the show and crop dust the entire facility relentlessly while you try to nickel and dime every vendor to death asking them for insane discounts. Willy the janitor will not tolerate it at the bathrooms... leave the paint peelers at home, in yo own toilet.

Don't be that guy that stinks- that haunt the dreams of women and small children, like a nightmare. Take a shower. If anything... do it.... for the children!!!!!!!! [rofl]

This is a public service message.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll prob stop in Sun. Not early as I don't want to wake up ! Might look at ar mags, ammo, maybe a laser for the AR just because. I'll be sure to wear the NES Zombie response shirt.

This really isn't directed at most people who actually post /use/participate on NES, but rather the lurkers who are going to this

If you're having trouble figuring out what to do... DIAL works pretty good. A bar will cost you a couple of dollars at most. It's not rocket science. Even this broad in the ad here can do it...

See, not that hard. Use bar. Lather, Rinse, Repeat- if you still stink. Done. If you're a skinflint you can even
use it on your hair. We don't care if it's nappy and greasy, as long as it doesn't stink.

Nobody will really care if you come to the gun show in full tactical ACU mall ninja gear, carrying 2 fancy kitted rifles you have absolutely no intention of selling, telling people you are "contractors" or even nazi goose dobble regalia.... etc etc ad nauseam. Nobody cares about that shit. Hell, some of us are slaying bodies, good to go. But not with overpowering body odor!!!!

Everyone, however, will remember those that stink. Yes, you stink. You, being that guy who think's its OK after waking up saturday morning covered in your own piss and vomit, to roll out of bed and go to the gun show because your hangover or whatever has burned off and now you're looking for something to do.... Or your that old guy whose on deaths door and doesn't think twice about shitting his pants in the car, just because "you're old and you don't give a shit anymore, and if they don't like it then..." yeah yeah, we've heard it all before. All the excuses. Adult diapers are not rocket science.

Yes, you people.... take 20 minutes and take a f**king shower. You're coming to the show late anyways, so in all probability it's not like you're going to miss out on a deal because you had to take a shower. And... please have a few cups of coffee and leave the browns off at the pool BEFORE you come to the show and crop dust the entire facility relentlessly while you try to nickel and dime every vendor to death asking them for insane discounts. Willy the janitor will not tolerate it at the bathrooms... leave the paint peelers at home, in yo own toilet.

Don't be that guy that stinks- that haunt the dreams of women and small children, like a nightmare. Take a shower. If anything... do it.... for the children!!!!!!!! [rofl]

-Mike

Pre-ban Dial is hard to come by these days. . . .

Thank you Mike. It needed to be said.

-Mike

I'm not going unless they show me where the loophole is.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

I will be there bright and early setting up. Of course the Ma state tax guys will be walking around asking fr our tax sheets. Their IDs look like paper badges and are welcomed by all...yeah right.

Well considering it is supposed to rain heavy all day and the humidity level will be high and the odor level will or surpass toxic levels. The promoter wont turn on the AC...oh no......stop by and say hi folks hen look for some surplus gas masks

Shower? Nonsense advice. Don't listen internet lurkers.

Walking around with a day old deuce in your drawers without social retribution is why you quit the polo club and started going to gun shows in the first place.

Reek and go forth brave olfactory warrior of glory.

Nothing beats the show about 3 years ago (Wilmington I think) where an old timer shit himself and walked up and down a few aisles letting it dribble out.

Nothing beats the show about 3 years ago (Wilmington I think) where an old timer shit himself and walked up and down a few aisles letting it dribble out.

he probably saw one of those tactical
tantal.gif
can't blame him, I'd do the same thing.

-Mike

No promises on the crop dusting, the rest I think I might manage.

What exit off 495 is it again? Lost my little postcard coupon... 24 right?

do they jack up pre ban glock mags ?

There is one particularly dealer that definitely does... but you find some gems here and there if you are lucky. Lately the shows have been dry on mags, although I think last time I was in NH I managed to score a couple of G22 FML prebans for not much. Generally speaking anything more than $30 and you're probably getting taken for a ride. (Or at least that's my limit).

-Mike

I showered before last year's show and was a clean man wading through a sea of smelly swamp scum.

Yet I'll go again this year... hmmm... what does that say about me, and the rest of you!

:)

Just got out of the shower, sprayed some Scent-A-Way on my favorite jeans, throwing the G22 mags in my backpack, and I'll be on the road soon.

I'll be the one in BDU's with a swastika brassard......oh wait, no, that's everyone else. I'll be in jeans and a t-shirt (Acme T-shirt!)

Back
Top Bottom