• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mom's that blah blah blah go to Staples Corporate and get told...

Exactly. Early last year a video came out from a guy who went thru the shooting statistics in this country - and what he basically pointed out was that the vast majority of murders and shootings are occurring in "urban" areas with a certain demographic. If you just magically removed those areas from the United States - the murder rate and the shooting rate would go down exponentially and we'd be among one of the safest countries on earth.

These dumb bitches remind me of that old Sam Kinison joke about telling the Ethiopians to move to where the food is.

Somebody ought to tell these old bags to put their money where their mouths are and go where the shootings are - or STFU.
if you removed these areas from school performance, america would rank a lot higher as well.

somebody on fb should post that the cops need to give up their guns, nobody needs guns. just to make their cause more absurd.

somebody should post something that they will leave on to highlight their ignorance.

the old, "my son was killed with a 396 turbo jet loaded with high capacilty 37 round clips, keep up the good work...."

somebody on fb should post that the cops need to give up their guns, nobody needs guns. just to make their cause more absurd.

they dont think that is absurd or hypocritical at all, they love when places only allow law enforcement carry

we should legislate black males. that'll fix the problem!

...right?

No, read my last sentence. Going a peaceful store with no problems may make them feel all warm and fuzzy but wont do shit. Let them go into the worst gun crime areas and protest, bet they wont.

They deleted my first post, I just put something else up - let's see how long it takes.

Is this you?
You're fight to make the world safer has turned into a bigoted campaign of intolerance.
40 minutes ago · Like · 7

Still their atm.....they must be makin sammiches. [wink]

ETA....Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd.......it's gone. [thinking]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom