N/D Of The Week

I'm going to guess he didn't clear the gun after removing the magazine. Why he would point it at his kid and pull the trigger is another question.

"The father of the teen told police he was planning to get his son acclimated to firearms so he could begin firearms training at a local range in the near future."

Well, I suppose that's one way to get him acclimated, but I don't recommend it.
Acclimate yourself to small holes in your body and your gtg.

Lots of FAIL here:

Since he’s a felon I’m guessing “sleeping with pistol in his waistband” does not involve a high quality holster, or any holster for that matter.

Saw an ASP video a while back where the good guy was sound asleep with his revolver underneath him, like he fell asleep with it in hand, pointed roughly towards his head.

Is this more common than I think??

Shot himself and same projectile hit *3* others, also injuring them. WTF was he carrying?

My guess is he had some of those special trick bullets that Riccochet Rabbit used.

Ricochet_Rabbit_Droop_a_Long_TV_Series-372008631-large.jpg

The plot thickens, though.

I'll take Drugs and Alcohol for $1000, Alex.

Yup, another gun just "goes off" all by itself. [rolleyes]

“My friend told me she almost got shot today,” Fields’ daughter, 5th-grade student Abbey said. “I was so confused. She told me someone brung [sic] a gun, and they were showing it to everybody. And while they was playing with it, it went off.”

Makes me wish the 5th grade English teacher caught the bullet.

Back
Top Bottom